IGNORED

Plaid - Now Playing...

magdog

Not much point them playing older material i guess (been there done that).

I wonder about that though. I've been to 5 (soon to be 6) Plaid shows in the 2000s, and they haven't gone that far back in their catalog during each respective time. Not too mention all of the youtube + slsk uploads over the years. It was just recently Parasight came out. No doubt they played some of this older material before in the 90s (when it was new), but compared to how many times I've heard New Family live or stuff off Spokes/Greedy Baby it's really no comparison. I would love for them to give some attention to that older catalog along with the newer stuff. Their discography is quite large.

Edited by Gaylord Sweetwood

i wouldn't even mind them dj'ing it! i'd love to go see them do a set where they mixed a load of old classics and other/older stuff from their first EP's, and Bytes, Spanners, NF3's, etc. etc. i would pay good money to attend and hear/see that! seriously.

guess i'll just have to try get invited to the xmas party...! in the mean time, like., :)

Thats what i mean, they rarely, if ever play tracks from that era. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing i'd love more than to go to a Plaid night and dance to their old records all night long.. just don't think Ed/AndyDog would be arsed s'all. Good point about them not caring about playing tracks from RPC, DF and Spokes because those albums are getting on in years now. Do you think Plaid would do us old farts an oldies night? they must already know there's demand to hear fresh live cuts from their back cat, right?

The Black Dog - Dark Wave Vol .04

1. Container - Rattler - Editions Mego

2. Alva Noto (Featuring Anne James Chaton) - Uni Acrynom - Raster-Noton

3. Container - Translation One - Editions Mego

4. The Black Dog - Dissident Bleep - Dust Science

5. The Black Dog - Bass Mantra (Perc Remix) - Dust Science

6. P.A.S - Rip The Cut - Ostgut Ton

7. Raudive - Seven - Thema

8. The Advent & Jason Fernandes - Control - Alchemy

9. Xhin - Teeth (Surgeon Remix) - Stroboscopic Artefacts

10. Perc - Gonkle (Bitten By The Black Dog) - Perc Trax

11. Perc - You Saw Me (Sigha Remix)