IGNORED

Zomby - Natalia's song

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, according to his posts from like 5 years ago on dubstepforum he was a real douche, damn

I bet he wouldn't have an easy life here, 2 weeks/days and bant!!

but i have to admit, i still enjoy some of his tracks

Btw why H T Moonweed is banned?

EDIT:

1BfYQ.jpg

:cisfor:

EDIT 2: OMG GUYS I AGREED WITH MIKE P BEFORE I KNEW IT WAS MIKE P

(sorry, i am inhebriated)

about him supposedly having a mental illness as an excuse for refusing to admit he stole a collaborators work and tried to pass it off as his own or the glowstyx diss?

that the zomby album is more listenable than glowstyx's

He captures a vibe very well in his music don't you think?

yes.

we are talking about two distinctly different issues here. the music vs the man behind the music. history will show proof of brilliant artists who were completely horrible people that did nasty things, some did nasty things to acheive success, often which were never disclosed or found out. with art it's often best to just enjoy the art instead of finding to much about the artist, you might not like what you find and then you have this massive conflict with something that

may hold infinitely strong emotional and inspirational weight in your life.

history will show proof of brilliant artists who were completely horrible people that did nasty things, some did nasty things to acheive success, often which were never disclosed or found out.

little known fact: "bono" is a centuries-old spirit which feeds on the blood of african children; the man you see on stage is just a "vessel" it occupies

He captures a vibe very well in his music don't you think?

yes.

we are talking about two distinctly different issues here. the music vs the man behind the music. history will show proof of brilliant artists who were completely horrible people that did nasty things, some did nasty things to acheive success, often which were never disclosed or found out. with art it's often best to just enjoy the art instead of finding to much about the artist, you might not like what you find and then you have this massive conflict with something that

may hold infinitely strong emotional and inspirational weight in your life.

i agree. the problem is i think zomby's music is mostly because it is known of the fact that he's such a cunt. so that he is willing to pursue sucess to far realms of soulselling and his music really isn't much more advanced that alesis micron noodles... and that's being sweet to him! :) so far i think zomby has proved he is a hype ass phony and that his music is money maker!!

diaper.jpg

i like the ep on hyperdub

but i guess we wont be hearing more from him on the label... kode9 doesn't strike me as the type of bloke who would stand for zomby's bollocks

came acrosss a bit of a knobhead in the wire's feature on him, but not as big of a knobhead as he's revealed himself to be via twitter recently lol

i do want him to release those tracks he's got up on youtube though, feelin those

i just realized Bambi aka Mike P never addressed the notion that Zomby stole Bongra's idea in and of itself. If you're still reading this Mike, do you think he stole the idea or was it a coincidence (regardless of who appealed to your musical tastes more) ?

Archived