IGNORED

TESLA IS THE MOST IDM CHAMPION OF 2011

QBLA

Let's give it up for TESLA! Crowned the Most IDM Champion of 2011!

tesla.gif

I will fill you in with details on submissions for the compilation.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, he wasn't my first pick, but I guess he was kind of clever and creative. I'll accept this. I can't promise that Win95 sounds won't creep in to my Tesla submission though.

Ulillillia.jpg

NEVAR FORGET!!!!!!!!11~

speaking of which...

THIS JUST HANDED TO ME!

phil-jackson-press-conference-fullj_getty-73920300ab031_suns_lakers_8_06_57_pm.jpg

Ulilillia has just announced his retirement. Therefore, he is forbidden to compete in future tournaments!

Ahem.

Tesla may have suffered from obsessive-compulsive disorder, and had many unusual quirks and phobias. He did things in threes, and was adamant about staying in a hotel room with a number divisible by three. Tesla was physically revolted by jewelry, notably pearl earrings.[93] He was fastidious about cleanliness and hygiene, and was by all accounts mysophobic.

Ulillillia.jpg

NEVAR FORGET!!!!!!!!11~

Yeah but Tesla actually contributed something worthwhile to thew world.

Ullllliiiillalalalalalal just hems and haws and focuses his ocd powers.

look at the first picture that Asymmetrical Head posted - "Nikola Tesla holding in his hands balls of flame."

BALLS OF FLAMES MOTHERFUCKERS!

ullllalalaial would poo in his pants at the sight of balls of flame anywhere near him.

kempmj copy.jpg

Guest analogue wings

michael-jordan-baseball.jpg

Breaking news: Ullillillilla unretires. Gets it wrong. Is now competing in "Favourite Plaid Song" poll instead of "Most IDM thing"

Guest Iain C

Tesla is power metal, DragonForce, lame overweight kids with sparse beardy necks and half-baked steampunk fantasies.

Guest Gary C

What Iain said.

WATMM fails to decide what is actually IDM once again, furthering the belief that IDM, if it ever existed, is so undefinable that it is dead.

Archived