IGNORED

What will I do?

MadnessR

There's been an interesting quote in one of the Bleep newsletters today regarding the Bleep x Sonar MP3 Giveaway:

Remember to pay close attention to http://bleep.com/sonar2011 to stay updated with this week's MP3 give-aways. Don't forget there are 2 more days to go with a brand spanking new track from one of our favourite Warp acts to release this year.

Now according to the Sonar site, the only three acts from Warp playing this year are Africa Hitech, Aphex Twin and Tyondai Braxton. Seeing as the Africa Hitech album was just released, that leaves pretty much only Aphex or Tyondai as the act they're referring to...

But the way they worded it, "one of our favorite Warp acts to release this year." Minus the part I italicized, it'd be something to think about.

Im in my mid 30's but I'll turn 40 for Richard. Ill join him into the new decade of life. Unknown territory.

Can we be cutting edge and 40? Can we make music that blows an 18 yr old's mind at 40? We will find out

• 2 weeks later...

Rephlex 20th year.....Cartwheels on standby.

It really is insane how much I love Richard's music. Listening to an AFX playlist right now. Sitting here, drinking my 24 oz shitty light beer, while everyone is asleep. Wishing I had someone to talk about how amazing/////eh drunk again. this type of shit I usually delete and forget about. Fuck it I'm gonna post it. U've been there before. We all want another drukqs/rdj/CTD/SAW album to drool over. I hope he shares his music with us sometime in the future. U guys have gone a little deep into his personal life in the most popular post right now. AFX ain't Madonna or MJ. In our musical minds he is that big but let's not put him there. Music is the only thing that matters.

That being said....

I don't understand an artist that would put music out under a different name and refuse to take credit for it. Death Fuck is one of my favorite songs of ALL TIME. It's crazy to tell people that your favorite artist is named APHEX TWIN and that one of your favorite songs of ALL TIME is called DEATH FUCK. ha ha absurd. course I'm a Venetian Snares fan too. Hard to share with anybody...I feel that we are entitled to a new AFX album the same as I want Autechre to release the shit they were playing live when they released their shit album Quaristice. Whatever....Just some ramblings from a drunk IDM head. I know U all feel me. Enjoy the sonics of Electronic Music...I'll C U in there.

POSTED

Guest sirch

...fucking cartwheels and piss myself, probably. then some fucking backflips and piss myself. probably.

• 1 month later...
Guest hahathhat

listen to it.

edit: oh, you said ANNOUNCEMENT, not release. i dunno. steve 'warp' beckett stood us up last dinner; the rephlex crew seems to enjoy misinformation, etc.

Instead of talking this nonsense could you just discuss the T in the Park tracks I took the trouble to rip and upload for you people at Watmm, please, thank you.

i guess you missed the memo that said that the aphex twin subforum was to remain a constant 85% nonsense. i'll pass on your titp rips (unless you have benga & youngman). there's like 3 or 4 acts i would be willing to check out on that enormous lineup. wtf was deadmau5 doing in england anyways? he should be confined to california.

Archived