IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

didn't realize until the following day that "do you have a charger at your place i can use" and "i was going to massachusetts tonight, but i might not leave til tomorrow morning" were actually subtle requests to sleep over at my place.

this was said to me by a fit-as-fuck latina chick i'd just met, as we smoked her one-hitter, at a warehouse party five blocks from my apartment.

her name was jasmine. no magic carpet ride :sad:

I got a letter today for a 10year high school reunion, and it would be great to catch up with old classmates I wouldn't mind seeing again. Only problem is that I'm a loser yet to accomplish anything worthwhile with my life :cry:

Guest jasondonervan

I've finally embarked on listing my record/CD collection with the intention of selling most of it off. Discogs is making life a whole lot easier, but even then it's so time-consuming to pull a bunch of records off the shelf and find the exact version every time (is it a reissue? which continent was it pressed/released in? etc). Part of me almost wants to entertain the idea of putting up a single ebay listing for 800 records and see how it goes, but there are actually a few pieces that are worth a few bob in their own right... so probably not the best way to do it.

Watch this space (well, the for sale board) as I'll put a link there when I'm finished. There could be a bit of discount action for watmm folk too.

didn't realize until the following day that "do you have a charger at your place i can use" and "i was going to massachusetts tonight, but i might not leave til tomorrow morning" were actually subtle requests to sleep over at my place.

this was said to me by a fit-as-fuck latina chick i'd just met, as we smoked her one-hitter, at a warehouse party five blocks from my apartment.

her name was jasmine. no magic carpet ride :sad:

lol, you're as bad as me! I can never detect flirting when it's happening, only much later when I don't have a chance to reciprocate.

ps. semi-related first world problem: If I were born a girl, my name would have been Jasmine. That's so much more awesome than my actual name (Rob). People could call me Jazz. PEOPLE COULD CALL ME JAZZ.

Maybe I'll just change my name, hah.

Edited by modey

the office receptionist at my apartment complex is gone for tiny spurts of time that add up to almost half the fucking work day, i swear. and when he's there he has no idea wtf is going on and can't locate a package for my apt address out of a total of like 20 packages for the whole complex, and he's the dude that actually signed for it. last time he told me they straight up didn't have my package, so i asked if i could look, and i spotted it in about 3 seconds. this was after ten minutes of bickering with him and him telling me to call usps. when i found the package he said "oh, sorry, i have a cold." shut up.

how do these people get jobs :facepalm:

I want to draw like a fucking god of the drawing, but since I'm not a savant-super genius like everyone else, I'll need to read books about drawing and my HD is about to explode.

promise yourself something awesome for when it's over. there's a nug on the table with my name on it just as soon as this materials science homework is done. i haven't really started it, but that's because engineering physics is slowly solidifying my mind. "A bird is accelerating in the xy plane..." - yes, that sounds reasonable, $300 textbook. birds always do that.

Guest onesixoneight

I still havent upgraded my phone to a smartphone. My current one is asking to be put down.

What do I go for? iPhone is a no no.

Ive got a Motorola Defy 'smart' phone for work. It is shit, it struggles to call up my contacts list and Im wondering if Android isnt the way forward.

Anyone got a Windows phone or are they shit too?

selling/buying a house is so fucking expensive and stressful.

I empathize with your FWP Kel, but you forgot to add that real estate agents sit somewhere on the scum-of-the-earth scale between politicians and lawyers.

promise yourself something awesome for when it's over. there's a nug on the table with my name on it just as soon as this materials science homework is done. i haven't really started it, but that's because engineering physics is slowly solidifying my mind. "A bird is accelerating in the xy plane..." - yes, that sounds reasonable, $300 textbook. birds always do that.

What does this have to do with materials science? Are you calculating the air speed of an unladen, carbon-composite reinforced swallow?

that didn't have anything to do with materials science, lol. it's the beginning of a really lame and simple physics problem.

in material science we're just going over the basics atm, bravais lattice classes and stuff

selling/buying a house is so fucking expensive and stressful.

I empathize with your FWP Kel, but you forgot to add that real estate agents sit somewhere on the scum-of-the-earth scale between politicians and lawyers.

carbon-composite reinforced swallow?

cyborg cumshot?

I had yesterday and today off from work (and monday and tuesday off next week, too, because my boss is Jewish and these are NOBODY WORK, SERIOUSLY days).

And I have done fuck all but laundry and eat at Panda Express and play video games and I feel bad and useless.

I'm pretty sure girlfriend is pissed at me about something I said while doing dishes earlier tonight (dont talk to me while doing dishes, I hate doing them and it makes me an asshole to everyone), it's making me wanna go smoke a bowl, but I'll need to run to a friends house to get more, which will probably just piss her off more...