IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Am I the only one who actually had a lol at 'helping a sheep out of a fence that fell down the hill' post then watching it happen?

no that was a huge lolol here

I called a strange woman "sweetheart" and when she said she wasn't cool with it I pulled up watmm and read her delet's philosophy on the subject.

I'm failing to see what the problem here is. I mean eerybody wins here right?

I called a strange woman "sweetheart" and when she said she wasn't cool with it I pulled up watmm and read her delet's philosophy on the subject.

Maybe he doesn't like reading and it hurt his eyes reading delet's philosophy and his contact lenses are now dry and that's the actual fwp?

Alco fwp specualtion thread

Edited by StephenG

stay strong babe. This is a battle against the totalitarian brained amongst us that we must win.

OR

Glad to be of assistance mon ami.

have I accidentally posted in the FWP thread? FWS afaik

yesterday I had a hotdog with "hot" mustard. I guess I'd only ever tried mild mustards before because that shit was nigh-unbearable to me. each bite caused acrid as fuck chemical burn in my nose. I'd literally never tasted anything like it before, it wasn't a regular kind of hotness at all. maybe the vendor pissed in it or something I dunno.

it was an icecream/hotdog van parked at this beautiful lookout that we stopped at on our hoon through Royal National Park.

RNP is lush. the hotdog was not lush. henceforth I shall refer to all non-lush things as "mustard", for it is the least lush condiment in existence.

yesterday I had a hotdog with "hot" mustard. I guess I'd only ever tried mild mustards before because that shit was nigh-unbearable to me.each bite causedacrid as fuckchemical burn in my nose. I'd literally never tasted anything like it before, it wasn't a regular kind of hotness at all. maybe the vendor pissed in it or something I dunno.

I frigging love that stuff.

You will learn to love it, usagi, just as my tender asshole has had to learn to love a capsaicin-soaked bhuna gosht or khada masala (my asshole is currently burning from yesterday's extra hot lamb khada masala, FYI).

Edited by baph

lol. but bhuna gosht burns your mouth, not your durn nose! and it's a delicious burn, not one that makes you want to wash out your sinuses with icewater. I never knew a condiment could rape my senses so, jaysus.

lol. but bhuna gosht burns your mouth, not your durn nose! and it's a delicious burn, not one that makes you want to wash out your sinuses with icewater. I never knew a condiment could rape my sensesso, jaysus.

Maybe it's because I grew up in a place where the winter is so cold that you can literally (not literally) drown in your own snot, but I really came to relish having my sinuses cleared out by that hot mustard, horseradish, wasabi, etc.

My wife hates it, too.

Edited by baph

It's good in small doses. I gather you're not a fan of wasabi?

I've actually never had it because I was told it'd be like what I just experienced with hot mustard. except I didn't know hot mustard was like hot mustard, yaknow? I finished the hotdog but only mild mustard for this cat henceforth.

lol. but bhuna gosht burns your mouth, not your durn nose! and it's a delicious burn, not one that makes you want to wash out your sinuses with icewater. I never knew a condiment could rape my sensesso, jaysus.

Maybe it's because I grew up in a place where the winter is so cold that you can literally (not literally) drown in your own snot, but I really came to relish having my sinuses cleared out by that hot mustard, horseradish, wasabi, etc.

My wife hates it, too.

it made me want to sneeze though, I can't imagine that'd be a pretty sight with a facefulla snot :cerious:

Even back when I couldn't handle chilli heat or even pepper (as a kid), I fucking loved sinus-scalding English mustard.

Usually have a big blob of it on the side of my plate if I'm eating any kind of meat (doesn't really work with chicken though).

Usually get through a big jar of this stuff every fortnight or so:

LE81023ULR.jpg

Can't stand that yellow mayonnaise non-hot mustard stuff, shit is not lush :p

:shrug: maybe the stuff I had was really shit, I dunno.

Can't stand that yellow mayonnaise non-hot mustard stuff, shit is not lush :p

let's fight about it

animal-gifs-mortal-tomcat.gif

Good thing about proper hot mustard is that it's hot and that's it, chilli just keeps on dancing it's volcanic dance through your mouth. That said, i'm more a djion or german mustard man for the most part. Nice to have the english stuff in the fridge though, but not the big pot lol, man points for that spiral.

I forgot that I swapped a shift today and got a call two hours after start of shift asking where I was.. I've been late quite a few times since I've been working there. I love my job so much I wish I was more organised and wasn't so absent minded - I've always made stupid mistakes like this

Going to go and get a diary to write my shifts in today, why did it take me this long to sort it out?

Then my housemate said it's my responsibility to be on time and I said I know, why are you telling me? And now I think she thinks I'm being a dick

I hate how easy it is to fuck up things I really care about