IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I forgot that I swapped a shift today and got a call two hours after start of shift asking where I was.. I've been late quite a few times since I've been working there. I love my job so much I wish I was more organised and wasn't so absent minded - I've always made stupid mistakes like this

Going to go and get a diary to write my shifts in today, why did it take me this long to sort it out?

Then my housemate said it's my responsibility to be on time and I said I know, why are you telling me? And now I think she thinks I'm being a dick

I hate how easy it is to fuck up things I really care about

how patronising of your housemate...as if you didn't acknowledge it already right?

I don't know, maybe I sounded like I was fishing for sympathy when I told her about it

Absentmindedly went a little overboard scratching at my nuts. Now I'm uncomfortable. FML.

That's a problem that translates to any world.

My deepest condolences and I hope you make a speedy recovery.

On the other hand, I got laid last night by some random floozie a friend set me up with, it was lackluster at best... but the worst part is, SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE. I had to work in the morning and she was making vague suggestions along the lines of her just hanging out till I get home. It was horrifying.

Gonna lose the beard for summer and not looking forward to it.

lol, it's not like you live in the tropics. You trying to give your face a tan or something?

I'm going to Spain twice in June, once for a wedding, and I can't look like a tramp at the wedding and would look ridiculous with a partly tanned face.

Then again it might be a baking hot summer in London like every other year too.

Cool. I'm just very pro beard, heh. But then i keep mine trimmed so maybe i don't know about these hot beard problems. That's a cool holiday itinerary, i'm having next week off and have planned nothing.

Farmers tan.

Bought black and not expresso colored furniture, had to drive back to target to exchange it.

Hellish session of installing shelves into drywall.

Moved to awesome place but realizing I have way too much stuff.

Guest fiznuthian

Even back when I couldn't handle chilli heat or even pepper (as a kid), I fucking loved sinus-scalding English mustard.

Usually have a big blob of it on the side of my plate if I'm eating any kind of meat (doesn't really work with chicken though).

Usually get through a big jar of this stuff every fortnight or so:

LE81023ULR.jpg

Can't stand that yellow mayonnaise non-hot mustard stuff, shit is not lush :p

YESS!!! Hot stuff :D

Hot peppers, hot mustard, wasabi, etc.. This stuff makes eating worth it.

Got a mix rejected from a broadcaster because the music is 'too loud'. Now I'm remixing the music so that the show I truly loved working on and felt was one of my best mixes to date sounds like a boring flaccid penis just so it passes quality control.