IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I got a shitload of money from my grandparents yesterday and I don't know if I should spend on my birthday party, or put it all on my bank account...

Metric or imperial?

Edited by StephenG

I got a shitload of money from my grandparents yesterday and I don't know if I should spend on my birthday party, or put it all on my bank account...

give dem to Richard.

i'm really tired of facebook but slightly afraid of the consequences if i delete mine.

You can't (psychologically). Actually I think there's no point of doing it. You can just control more yourself over how you use it.

^ I just got a new phone and installed/re-activated FB because it gave me something to do with my slick new phone. fucksake.

i'm really tired of facebook but slightly afraid of the consequences if i delete mine.

remove anyone that doesn't matter and then only check it once or twice a week in a quick skim for invites or major events. I agree that it's a pain but at this point it's kind of like rejecting the telephone (not really, but you know). -sie-

My mom blocked me on Facebook ;__;

I only keep an account to know what the Gasman is up to, along with a few comic artist friends. I deleted my 8 year old twitter account happily enough but facebook has things I can't follow anywhere else. A conundrum indeed.

Guest pafr

remove anyone that doesn't matter and then only check it once or twice a week in a quick skim for invites or major events. I agree that it's a pain but at this point it's kind of like rejecting the telephone (not really, but you know). -sie-

well it feels good to remove yourself from society once in awhile. Promotes creativity.

serious FWP lol... I want to sell my summer car so I can buy a different summer car, but not having any takers on it...

=(

watmm please buy my car

Edited by StephenG

So I bought some cassette tapes today from a local record store, including a used black metal tape for fun.

I had a moral dilemma once I realized it was an odd reissue hand-duplicated by so Polish neo-nazi curmudgeon in 1997

also file under:

#firstworldkvltproblems

Edited by joshuatx

Wonder if I'm turning into some crazy hermit. Killer drones, sex robots, aggressive drivers, evil corporations, crowds, corrupt governments, screaming children, openly affectionate couples...I want nuttin' to do wid it.

You can't (psychologically). Actually I think there's no point of doing it. You can just control more yourself over how you use it.

It's all usage and habits. I went from checking mine at my office job every 5 minutes from 8 to 5 to literally going days without it and not even thinking twice recently. I binge scroll through sometimes for fun. I dunno. I purged a ton of "friends" and pages and trimmed my feed settings awhile back too, helped a lot.

It's all usage and habits. I went from checking mine at my office job every 5 minutes from 8 to 5 to literally going days without it and not even thinking twice recently. I binge scroll through sometimes for fun. I dunno. I purged a ton of "friends" and pages and trimmed my feed settings awhile back too, helped a lot.

totally agree.