IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i discovered a sunflower that seed that fell into my belly button and got stuck there earlier today when i was having a sandwich (the bread had a sunflower seed topping) and now i don't know whether i should eat it.

i have a girlfriend who can only communicate in questions. its like going out with the riddler

proper does my head in. tried doing it back but my brain doesnt work that way

i have a girlfriend who can only communicate in questions. its like going out with the riddler

What we did is round up all the people who were like that and put them in Galicia

Scratched cornea. Pretty uncomfortable. I was up all night with the sensation that i had something stuck in my eye, like a bit of grit or something, couldn't sleep so spent hours trying to rinse it out to no avail, got it checked out today and they said it's a cornea abrasion. Must have got some grit in the eye while cycling and then rubbed the eye cos of my hay fever or something. The eye is very red, closed over and extremely sensitive to light so I have an eye patch. They said it'll heal itself in 48 hours or so. So i'm at home with all the curtains closed wearing sunglasses, vampire style. Even the glare of the TV is pretty harsh.

I got new pain meds, so i took a couple and was having a great time. Time flew by and i completely missed a guild mount/achievement run in WoW that i was looking forward to doing. Curse you, codeine! Now I'll never get my special proto-drake!

dry-aged a hung of ribeye for tonight. Just went to take the cover off my little weber charcoal grill for the first time this year. Dozens of bees came out from underneath the cover and chased me out into the fields. A bee-hive under my grill. Guess I'll baste the steaks in my iron skillet

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

lol

What we did is round up all the people who were like that and put them in Galicia

qué, .. ¿Por qué? .. ahh, ¿Por qué? .. ¡Sí por qué!

Wonder if I'm turning into some crazy hermit. Killer drones, sex robots, aggressive drivers, evil corporations, crowds, corrupt governments, screaming children, openly affectionate couples...I want nuttin' to do wid it.

sup. I'm fine with sexdroids though. the rest can fuck off.

germany. fuk that china shit, example, i bought some coloured pencils and coloured felt tips the other day, they were cheap and i went sure i'll take the risk. The coloured pencil tips collapse under the weight of the pressure of trying to draw a line, it's shocking, you wouldn't believe it until you saw it yourself, and the felt tips don't put any ink on the page. I was a sad panda.

yeah but even they know what's up, they hide in the bamboo groves, safe from the shoddy pencils and the winds of poison smog. /now imagining a panda sitting amongst a stand of bamboo munching contentedly on a giant pencil. heh.

Hey what happened to our man in china, he hasn't posted in an epic age.

Jesus christ, one of my colleagues from school...he had lent me a copy of his resume as I asked to see it because he had gone to a resume building clinic and he said it was quite helpful. First, he wouldn't e-mail me a copy, because he doesn't like it circulating electronically (lolwut?). So he lends it to me, and to be honest, it's fine, nothing spectacular or whatever. I forget about it, cause really it's just a copy of a resume right? Well he sent me an e-mail in June to ask for it back, so I told him I would be on campus the following week. I ended up not going, and forgot to e-mail him, but as he works on campus and is there every day, I didn't inconvenience him by making him go to campus for nothing. Tonight he sends me an e-mail with the subject line "resume paperwork feelings". It's...

...well I'll just post the e-mail.

Hey,

I know that I have been reminding you for a number of months now to return my resume paperwork that I let you borrow back in first term of 2014. I just wanted to let you know that I am quite disapointed that you havent been able to follow through with your word and return this paperwork to me in a timely manner. I had promised several other people in the program that they would be able to view the document as well and unfortunately I am no longer able to honour those promises because you haven't been able to return these papers to me.

You have also not sent me any courtesy email explaining why there was such a delay in returning this document. Im not sure if you have lost the document or defaced it but I can assure you that this experience was unpleasant enough that I will not allow you to borrow anything of mine moving forward out of fear that something similar to this will happen again.

Sincerely,

Jesus christ, one of my colleagues from school...he had lent me a copy of his resume as I asked to see it because he had gone to a resume building clinic and he said it was quite helpful. First, he wouldn't e-mail me a copy, because he doesn't like it circulating electronically (lolwut?). So he lends it to me, and to be honest, it's fine, nothing spectacular or whatever. I forget about it, cause really it's just a copy of a resume right? Well he sent me an e-mail in June to ask for it back, so I told him I would be on campus the following week. I ended up not going, and forgot to e-mail him, but as he works on campus and is there every day, I didn't inconvenience him by making him go to campus for nothing. Tonight he sends me an e-mail with the subject line "resume paperwork feelings". It's...

...well I'll just post the e-mail.

Hey,

I know that I have been reminding you for a number of months now to return my resume paperwork that I let you borrow back in first term of 2014. I just wanted to let you know that I am quite disapointed that you havent been able to follow through with your word and return this paperwork to me in a timely manner. I had promised several other people in the program that they would be able to view the document as well and unfortunately I am no longer able to honour those promises because you haven't been able to return these papers to me.

You have also not sent me any courtesy email explaining why there was such a delay in returning this document. Im not sure if you have lost the document or defaced it but I can assure you that this experience was unpleasant enough that I will not allow you to borrow anything of mine moving forward out of fear that something similar to this will happen again.

Sincerely,

Wow

That is really strange.

You should send him an email back saying you now have it as an electronic copy and will be happy to email it to the other people that he wants to show it to.

See the fucker freak out!!!!

Be civil, this is my advice. And get him his thing back asap. Better not to burn your bridges, even if he is talking shit about you round the joint now probably.