IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

sfwp: i have something in my eye

sfws: it's not a spider

sfwp: I've used like half a bottle of eye drops trying to clear it out

sfws: I had eye drops with me

sfwp: I have to drive home now

sfws: the car horn works and the steering is aligned (mostly)

sfwp: I keep typing swfp

srupid world first problem: it exists

• Farnsworth 1

21 minutes ago, luke viia said:

sfws: it's not a spider

sfwp: I've used like half a bottle of eye drops trying to clear it out

sfws: I had eye drops with me

sfwp: I have to drive home now

sfws: the car horn works and the steering is aligned (mostly)

sfwp: I keep typing swfp

srupid world first problem: it exists

Maybe it’s a really smol spider ?

Don't lay it out in that format again, you come across as a self important schmuck. None of the millennials even know who the fuck you are. Have some humility in future.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I was just sitting for a shit browsing watmm and noticed something out of the corner of my eye hanging off my hair right by my eyeball thought it was a floof and swatted it and it was a nasty black spider the size of a quarter and it hit the floor and ran into the vent nearby.

So now the vent is sealed with plastic and I’ll be wondering where that f’er is for the rest of the my days. Spiders no bueno. 

nothing left to do but nuke it from orbit

16 minutes ago, exitonly said:

nothing left to do but nuke it from orbit

My first thought was homemade flamethrower using WD40 with a long spray tube and a bbq lighter but realized burning my home down for spidey is a touch excessive.

A moment of clarity. 

2 hours ago, luke viia said:

1 hour ago, Schlitze said:

Don't lay it out in that format again, you come across as a self important schmuck. None of the millennials even know who the fuck you are. Have some humility in future.

^^^ i'm sorry I can't help but to lol

Edited by cruising for burgers

2 hours ago, Schlitze said:

lessons in humility from schlitze, LOL

6 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I was just sitting for a shit browsing watmm and noticed something out of the corner of my eye hanging off my hair right by my eyeball thought it was a floof and swatted it and it was a nasty black spider the size of a quarter and it hit the floor and ran into the vent nearby.

So now the vent is sealed with plastic and I’ll be wondering where that f’er is for the rest of the my days. Spiders no bueno. 

A quarter’s not that big… you should have squished it between your toes :cat:

1 minute ago, YEK said:

A quarter’s not that big… you should have squished it between your toes :cat:

? lol

He was a really angry aggressive bugger though! As soon as he hit the floor ran straight for that air duct; was like my own personal version of the movie Alien or something lol.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

25 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

? lol

He was a really angry aggressive bugger though! As soon as he hit the floor ran straight for that air duct; was like my own personal version of the movie Alien or something lol.

that's a bold assumption calling it a 'him' in 2k23... just saying... clean your goddamn room ffs...

24 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

A lifelong, childhood friend of mine was shot and killed today. 

Shit. I’m really sorry to hear this. It’s awful. 

8 minutes ago, ignatius said:

Shit. I’m really sorry to hear this. It’s awful. 

Thank you, it really is. It’s happening everywhere and to so many good people. Even up here where we’re “statistically safe” or whatever. I just found out an hour ago. Processing. We lost his brother who was also a lifelong childhood friend of ours to fent some years back. This family has been through so much trauma. 

I didn’t know where else to vent. Wife is asleep hasnt seen the news yet.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Sad 4

8 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Thank you, it really is. It’s happening everywhere and to so many good people. Even up here where we’re “statistically safe” or whatever. I just found out an hour ago. Processing. We lost his brother who was also a lifelong childhood friend of ours to fent some years back. This family has been through so much trauma. 

I didn’t know where else to vent. Wife is asleep hasnt seen the news yet.

Yes. It seems common/tempting to think that mostly criminals (can’t think of a better way to put this) get involved in this kind of violence which couldn’t be further from the truth. 

Can’t imagine what is must be like to lose multiple people like that, in the blink of an eye. Don’t know what else to say, hope you’re able to grief together with those important and close to you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

With a gun. Still trying to figure out why. Sounds like a petty argument someone escalated. Funeral was saturday and was p rough. The pastor that did the service was the son of the pastor (who has now passed away) that put our other best friend, his older brother, to rest in 2018. All around p messed up. 

• Sad 4

I have the age old problem of being sat in my chair at 6am and have to get up and go to work and really, really don’t want to. Saturday as well.

Might get a McDonalds breakfast. Cheer myself up then eat it and feel dreadfully bad afterwards.

My Saturdays suck. Use to finish work on Saturday at 11.30 now it’s more like 13.30. 

AT LEAST ITS GOING TO BE SUNNY TODAY ☀️ 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Haha 1

never worked with americans before. we touch base a lot, we do everything "moving forward". they complain we only work 8hrs a day, fake positivity, very friendly when they need help, half-assing shit when you ask them to help, lot's of bravado, but little to show for it.

• Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

59 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

I took a really big shit yesterday and now i have a ringing in my ear.

I think you’re doing it wrong :ohmy:

• Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1