IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest fiznuthian

Fruit and veg smoothies have like 60g of sugar, and im trying to intake less sugar. I dont understand what i should be doing, food is so confusing, speacially when there is about 20 contradicting article every day.

Now they are saying food with above average amounts of cholesterol is good for you, fuck this shit.

Hey Deer.... Try and stick to berries for your fruits. They have the lowest glycemic load. I find they make the tastiest shakes too.

Example: 100g raspberries only has 4g of sugar (+2g starches and 6g of fiber!), compared to a medium sized apple which has 26g of sugar! Most berries (even strawberries believe it or not) are similarly low in sugar).

Maybe you already knew that but I figured I'd offer that in case you didn't...

But I get what you mean about contradicting articles. Now all the sudden they're saying dietary cholesterol (like from eggs/meat etc) has very little effect on body cholesterol levels. Oh and now new studies are showing natural trans fats aren't unhealthy... etc

Or in other words - eat natural foods in moderation. Stay away from junk food/industrial food (like the mass produced bread at Safeway what have you), and don't stress about calories. This shit ain't hard.

yup. just keep it simple.

an example of how my day goes: eggs and a piece of fruit for breakfast, vegetable soup (green bean, tomatoes, corn, celery, carrots, etc), mabye couple pieces of sprouted bread, yogurt, some frozen berries to snack on, a bit of meat for dinner, steamed brocolli or sauteed zuchinni/squash, roasted veggie or something..

rinse repeat. no preservatives or additives. it's a lot easier once you just get used to cooking all the time. i'm simple and very quick now and it feels like very little effort to just throw crap in the oven and wait, or stir it around on a pan for 5 minutes.

Guest fiznuthian

Lets say... jewel scale. lol

heheh.. reminds me to get another jewel scale because FIRST WORLD DRUG DEALER WHITE TRASH SCUM STILL ATTEMPT TO SCAM YOU INTO BUYING SCHWAG IN 2015 :rtfm:

haha. I have some powdered chemicals that need to be administered in mg. I find it difficult to dose that accurately in a powdered form and there's a huge difference between ingesting 20mg vs 25mg of this stuff. So I weigh the powder and then dissolve it in alcohol or water so that there is a consistent amount of chemical per ml, which is easy to dose with a dropper.

ok so that makes it a super fwp lol. Can't find scale to weigh my recreational chemicals.

Edited by StephenG

Guest fiznuthian

haha. I have some powdered chemicals that need to be administered in mg. I find it difficult to dose that accurately in a powdered form and there's a huge difference between ingesting 20mg vs 25mg of this stuff. So I weigh the powder and then dissolve it in alcohol or water so that there is a consistent amount of chemical per ml, which is easy to dose with a dropper.

ok so that makes it a super fwp lol. Can't find scale to weigh my recreational chemicals.

psychoactives or nootropics?

Actually both, depending on the dose. lol

Very low dose 2CE (1-3mg) as a nootropic is something I experimented with for a while to combat seasonal affective disorder.

Edit: it actually worked quite well as an antidepressant. However I found it impacted my short term memory which is already bad, so I stopped.

Edited by StephenG

friggin hate it when people walk into my room when i'm in the middle of recording a live take, fffffffuuu, cmon girl, you know better than to do that to me!!

1. Boring posts on FB get a bunch of likes, and I feel obligated to "like" it too, but I give too little of a shit to do so. Either that or I'm a misanthropic cunt.

2. Vanuatu just got hit hard by a hurricane, but I'm too poor to make any substantial contribution. If I were a rich motherfucker, I guarantee I'd donate most of my scratch to charity. I couldn't care less about gold-diggin' hoes looking for sugar daddies.

friggin hate it when people walk into my room when i'm in the middle of recording a live take, fffffffuuu, cmon girl, you know better than to do that to me!!

I almost thought you were gonna say something else instead of recording, but disregard.

Also just saw a photo posted on FB thru Instagram of two custom donuts - one designed like a bear and another designed like a chicken.

When I see stupid kawaii crap posted like that I start to prefer a lead pipe upside my head.

I almost thought you were gonna say something else instead of recording, but disregard.

luke is a pious man, I don't know why you would make such assertions. :cat:

My shit (literally) has been fucked up for 3 days. It started after eating substandard pizza on Thursday. Been googling my symptoms and fortunately it doesn't seem like anything serious. Annoying though. Might go to the doc tomorrow anyway to make sure it's not gall stones or appendicitis or something serious like that.

My shit (literally) has been fucked up for 3 days. It started after eating substandard pizza on Thursday. Been googling my symptoms and fortunately it doesn't seem like anything serious. Annoying though. Might go to the doc tomorrow anyway to make sure it's not gall stones or appendicitis or something serious like that.

"Fucked up" how?

Intermittent abdominal pain, then stomach rumbles, then I have to make a mad dash to the can. Friday sucked, yesterday was OK, today might have been worse than Friday.

Do you drink a lot?

If you've been on a binge it can affect your intestines ability to absorb water. The result is exactly the symptoms you've described (I know, I've been there).

Intermittent abdominal pain, then stomach rumbles, then I have to make a mad dash to the can. Friday sucked, yesterday was OK, today might have been worse than Friday.

Do you drink a lot?

If you've been on a binge it can affect your intestines ability to absorb water. The result is exactly the symptoms you've described (I know, I've been there).

Actually don't drink much but when I do, I usually overdo it. Last drink I had was the day before symptoms started and I specifically remember having one tall can of beer and nothing else, for the entire week in fact. I did read that drinking is the most common cause of this though.

I still think it was the pizza. My wife was feeling crappy the next morning too but she was fine after that.

Yeah I think I just need more water. Thanks guys.