IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Intermittent abdominal pain, then stomach rumbles, then I have to make a mad dash to the can. Friday sucked, yesterday was OK, today might have been worse than Friday.

Do you drink a lot?

If you've been on a binge it can affect your intestines ability to absorb water. The result is exactly the symptoms you've described (I know, I've been there).

Actually don't drink much but when I do, I usually overdo it. Last drink I had was the day before symptoms started and I specifically remember having one tall can of beer and nothing else, for the entire week in fact. I did read that drinking is the most common cause of this though.

I still think it was the pizza. My wife was feeling crappy the next morning too but she was fine after that.

Yeah I think I just need more water. Thanks guys.

How are you feeling today??

The stand for my computer monitor broke. Must have tilted it one too many times. How would I get it sorted. It can somehow rest on it's edge but the viewing angle is problematic. It does have holes on the back for a VESA rack, but those cost money, which I don't have.

My TV broke just outside of its guarantee. Brought it Jan 2014.

Edit: no amount of duct tape can fix it.

Edited by QQQ

the girl behind me at work's laugh sounds like agonal respiration.

as a result every time she laughs i feel a pang of panic.

i wish she would shut the fuck up.

Begin CPR until respiration returns to normal or

AED arrives: follow instructions on AED

Continue CPR until respiration returns to normal while AED recharges

Continue CPR until help arrives

missing Maccy D's sausage biscuit & egg off the brekky menu

its like that woman who you know has herpes but you'd still hit it ,,,,,,,, kinda

cheese-biscuit-hash-brown.jpg

You can fuck a girl with herpes and not get anything.

Mickey D's will always fuck you over though.

Don't expect the earth from the McMuffin menu in the morning.

Well, this weekend is the one weekend of the year i have to work, pretty much against my will. I couldn't care less about the money, any overtime rate is swiftly deducted by all the taxes so it's not that worthwhile. But the main trouble is the staypuft marshmallow man guy who destroys the toilets in the locker room is back working in the department. I mentioned him a while ago and how his asshole coughs and splutters and sounds like a broken motorbike exhaust, then he leaves without flushing and says 'damn, thats a load off'. Getting changed this morning i heard those motor bike exhaust sounds coming out of the locked cubicle and the heart sank a little, i thought 'oh shit, he's back'. Didn't hang around long enough to confirm my worst fears but at lunchtime a colleague broke the bad news ''Have you seen the toilet next to the shower? Theres a semi-digested stir fry been tipped in it, it's like someones just taken the wok and went splat. May as well seal that door up with a sign saying THIS IS NO LONGER A TOILET. It's been destroyed. Staypuft's back''.

So i'm dealing with that.

More of a bewilderment than a problem, but all the sudden there's like five "byebye WATMM" threads. I just think it's kinda lol wtf.
Bet Joyrex is gonna need lots of coffee next Monday morning.

EDIT: Disregard, looks like a sweep's been made.

Edited by ambermonk

My older brother has just proposed to his girlfriend, who has accepted. I hope he is happy and is nice to her, because he was total shit to me throughout my childhood, a childhood I have no nostalgia for.

I forsee lots of drama in the coming months. It doesn't help our side of the family is pretty much broken up: her side of the church will be packed, my side will be nearly empty. Oh, and I forsee a lot of questions at the wedding about where is my partner, one I don't have nor intend to get any time soon. Should be fun!

edit: goddamnit why do I always get first post on a new page >__<

Edited by Bechuga

I can't dance. I couln't dance to save my life. Basic dancing skills + enough alcohol would make nights out slightly enjoyable at least. But I can't get past the self-consciousness. I might just carefully plan nights out so I can sneakily avoid dancing. It doesn't help that the music I'm supposed to dance to is not enjoyable to me at all.

tumblr_n1u20tpBGc1rfd7lko1_400.gif

Edited by ThatSpanishGuy

Sleep problems. Given how there's medical claims that insufficient sleep leads to memory loss, obesity, and cardiac arrhythmia, I probably shouldn't allow this to persist for too long.

Then again maybe I need to quit drinking coffee at night.