IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

being stuck in about foot-cubed's worth of crumpled, mangled flame-lit car for nearly 3hrs after a blow-out @ 80mph with both of your femurs forced out of your pelvis (leading to pelvis/hips fracturing into various pieces n sherds), with both femurs subsequently forced out & up into your rib cage lacerating internal organs.....add wonky breaks to tib/fib in both lower legs, dislocated knees (MRI's pending), dislocated ankle madness, compressed cheekbone, severe facial lacerations (100+ stitches, no exaggeration and the after effects take some getting used to), mega concussion and right when you think you cant handle another second the paramedics give you i.v. ketamine so instead of the pain stopping you just end up in an alternate reality IN MIND-BENDING AGONY

I want to nominate this for Most IDM 2015, but feel like I shouldn't hijack it without cwmbancity's vote of approval. It would be one hell of a comp. Whattayasay, cwmbancity?

YEEESSSS

there are sometimes where I just want to drain the fucking blood out of my body in rage, and there are sometimes that I don't give a fuck. I'm losing it!!! I took an advice here about getting pro help, and I did. Well, sort of. I'm going with my university psychologist, but he only tells me "solutions" I already know and applying... I need druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggs.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7eTQ9VxEC4 reference?

postal service lost another one of my packages, and once again blamed the loss on thieving neighbors. i was here the day it was allegedly delivered, and it never appeared. the last time this happened they put the blame in the same place...and then the package was returned to the sender two weeks later. ffs people. i want this mailman to speak with me and prove he knows wtf hes doing. im out $75 until this gets resolved. aerrrghhh

Windows Update has broken last fm / flac support, so no scrobbling of my crappy musical tastes. Despite it being of no consequence, I feel anxious about this. :/

You've come to the right place ;)

I just wanna go home and play Fallout for hours on end.

My FWP: yes would love to PLAY it too but that fucker keeps freezing and freezing and freezing again. Had to restart three times yesterday, kinda ruins the fun of playing it. Same problem with both 3 and New Vegas (on PS3 btw). On the other hand it brings some horror elements to the game since I'm continuously fearing when it bugs again.

what kind of end are you expecting though? drinking is its own end, if you're gonna do it by yourself to get out of your mind n all.

Fruit and veg smoothies have like 60g of sugar, and im trying to intake less sugar. I dont understand what i should be doing, food is so confusing, speacially when there is about 20 contradicting article every day.

Now they are saying food with above average amounts of cholesterol is good for you, fuck this shit.

Edited by Deer

what kind of end are you expecting though? drinking is its own end, if you're gonna do it by yourself to get out of your mind n all.

I don't know, I'd like to be a reasonable drunk sometimes.

:emotawesomepm9:

Fruit and veg smoothies have like 60g of sugar, and im trying to intake less sugar. I dont understand what i should be doing, food is so confusing, speacially when there is about 20 contradicting article every day.

Now they are saying food with above average amounts of cholesterol is good for you, fuck this shit.

Hey Deer.... Try and stick to berries for your fruits. They have the lowest glycemic load. I find they make the tastiest shakes too.

Example: 100g raspberries only has 4g of sugar (+2g starches and 6g of fiber!), compared to a medium sized apple which has 26g of sugar! Most berries (even strawberries believe it or not) are similarly low in sugar).

Maybe you already knew that but I figured I'd offer that in case you didn't...

But I get what you mean about contradicting articles. Now all the sudden they're saying dietary cholesterol (like from eggs/meat etc) has very little effect on body cholesterol levels. Oh and now new studies are showing natural trans fats aren't unhealthy... etc

Edited by StephenG

Hey Deer.... Try and stick to berries for your fruits. They have the lowest glycemic load. I find they make the tastiest shakes too.

Example: 100g raspberries only has 4g of sugar (+2g starches and 6g of fiber!), compared to a medium sized apple which has 26g of sugar! Most berries (even strawberries believe it or not) are similarly low in sugar).

Maybe you already knew that but I figured I'd offer that in case you didn't...

But I get what you mean about contradicting articles. Now all the sudden they're saying dietary cholesterol (like from eggs/meat etc) has very little effect on body cholesterol levels. Oh and now new studies are showing natural trans fats aren't unhealthy... etc

Or in other words - eat natural foods in moderation. Stay away from junk food/industrial food (like the mass produced bread at Safeway what have you), and don't stress about calories. This shit ain't hard.

Technically even oxygen kills us, so whatever. I still eat pizza weekly and lost plenty of weight, although what my cholesterol level is is to be ascertained. I could be about to collapse at any second.

Being thin is weird, by the way. Still can't get used to it. I can fit into a medium t-shirt from fancy boutique stores! :wacko:

Guest fiznuthian

uhm

my scale seems to have evaporated. I can't find it anywhere. And I really only keep it in one place.

body or drugs?