IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Install itunes.

Itunes is the only good way to handle a large number of files with ios.

damn wouldve thought the walls had come down a bit by now. nope 2015 n u cant drag and drop sets of jpegs ezly on a handheld device.

was unable to rename or remove the "syncd" folder on the ipad as well ? and left with a thousand cache folders on the pc..? rly cant be botherd, ill just mail em and snatch em that way. ...makes me worried bout the future of homecomputing tho, this rly shouldnt be the norm imo

..thanks either way!

Edited by vincentvc

Ignorant people pissing me off. The other day I was watching an arts show on TV when the person sitting next to me said "They should move this show back to the midnight slot it used to have because nobody actually wants this shit" and then proceeded to laugh, expecting me to laugh with him.

The show was about an author named J.P. Donleavy whose first book, The Ginger Man, did very well. I found out watching this show that he has published twenty three books since, to which the same person loudly announced "Yeah, and every one of them is fucking shit." Note that this person has not read a single one of them apart from the famous Ginger Man.

I just fucking hate when someone thinks they can say these things when they actually don't know what they're talking about just because their friends share the same ignorant viewpoint. The same goes for people who talk about 'Bob Dylan's bad period' who can't even name the albums or decades they're referring to. Ignorant people with uninformed opinions just drive me crazy.

That's like when people at my house sit next to me while I'm watching Arte (best tv channel in europe) and they're all like "lol man wtf are u watching xD"

Yeah right guys, sorry, I accidentally into culture. Like it's a disease or something.

tried poached egg, failed at poached egg, hopefully next time

Been socializing with the same... what, like, 5 or so people almost exclusively for the last 3 years and it feels like a mental disease, Jesus. I should go out more or something

i hate that watmm is not a physical community, how awesome would it be if we all live in a cool place, i know sometimes there is friction but i would rather hang out with all of you guys any day of the week.

Edited by Deer

^

stop smashing your thumb, ya big dummy

thumbnail_5715900852943316813.jpg

just be happy with your vajanna

lol. I did it again today. Now it's a gnarly triple-slice wound spanning the entire top of my thumb. Each time I hit it it gets easier to fuck up - when I "smashed" it today I basically just touched something and it exploded. :facepalm:

Edited by luke viia

Got a replacement Diesel shirt off Ebay advertised as "Completely Authentic" (my old one is just worn).

It's not completely authentic. It's fake.

Edit: messaged the seller and he's refunding my monies. I didn't intend for him to do that! I'm still going to wear the fake. =(

Edited by StephenG

God damn, Luke. I'm surprised you still have two thumbs. Sounds cliché but I'd see a doc if it becomes a prolonged issue.

Been socializing with the same... what, like, 5 or so people almost exclusively for the last 3 years and it feels like a mental disease, Jesus. I should go out more or something

Ditto. I wouldn't panic over it tho. These days I think we socialize more online than we do IRL.

I've had more fun on some CHATMM nights that on nights out with my friends, that's for sure

btw I look forward to the next episode of the smashed thumb saga luke. Post a pic or something

friend from the past made a statement on facebook. "If people offend you take a step back and look at the way they live and where they come from" I replied that the statement sounds arrogant. person deleted me the next day even so I explained myself in chat afterwards. So who is the dick here? Me or her?

Edited by o00o

friend from the past made a statement on facebook. "If people offend you take a step back and look at the way they live and where they come from" I replied that the statement sounds arrogant. person deleted me the next day even so I explained myself in chat afterwards. So who is the dick here? Me or her?

I think you were in the right. Some people just can't take criticism when making bold statements, which is why she'd delete you instead of rebutting.

And people like that aren't really your friends to begin with.

And people like that aren't really your friends to begin with.

"friend from the past" says it all, really.

my first girlfriend apparently. So it does bother me in a weird way I cant really point a finger at. But I guess you guys are right. If you make a bold statement on facebook you should at least have the balls to face a different opinion. I mean deleting me did indeed prove that she is doing the opposite of what she claimed doing in the statement. so its even more weird.

Edited by o00o

Ordered some take-out online. Or at least, I thought I did. Turns out the restaurant doesn't deliver. You HAVE to come and pick up your food and I don't want to - and I already paid for it.

So now I'm just sitting at home not knowing if I should order something else or just eat some cereal.

Pay a cab driver to get it for you

I should have picked up the food 45 minutes ago. I've told a friend of mine who lives near the restaurant that he can pick up the food if he wants to.

You're not wrong, but the thing is you shouldn't have bothered replying imo

You're not wrong, but the thing is you shouldn't have bothered replying imo