IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

It was in my spam folder (as was the email up above) so no. Not that I know anyone in real life who knows my email address to insult my cloths.

Edited by Bechuga

Disguisting Cloths..... I'm picturing something like the hercules live action show loin clothes, used over a season before it got washed?

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

i have a back catalog of releases from Buried In Time.. some CDs and some vinyl and i don't know what to do w/it.  people buy the vinyl still here or there but at this pace it'll take 10 more years to sell it off. thinking about giving a bunch of it away

I'm sitting here watching videos on the cuckold section of PinkDino and know I'm gonna be too tired tomorrow after work to collect my new shoes from the post office collection depot and they could get returned to sender.

Had a dream I went to an Eckerd's drugs and stole robitussin. Woke up with rectal pain. 

was it a dream or a bad robo trip ?  :emotawesomepm9:

there was an eckerd's drugs down the street from where i grew up.. it's a CVS now.  actually.. everything is a CVS now. 

Some idiot was posting all kinds of internet tough guy shit on a friend's facebook post (stuff about his military experience, how you don't fuck with a guy who's spent 5 years learning how to kill people, etc etc), so i posted the navy seal copypasta, and my dad saw it lol. He asks if my facebook account has been hacked and says he's worried. I'm trying to explain that it's nothing, but can't go into detail cause facebook messenger is not a medium for having this conversation. Finally I just told him he owuldn't understand cause there's a "cultural knowledge gap", and then he got pissed at me lol.

Seriously though, he's 78, has no idea about memes, 4chan, etc etc, so it's like the most tedious, pointless conversation i could ever have with him.

Had a dream I went to an Eckerd's drugs and stole robitussin. Woke up with rectal pain. 

was it a dream or a bad robo trip ?  :emotawesomepm9:

there was an eckerd's drugs down the street from where i grew up.. it's a CVS now.  actually.. everything is a CVS now. 

I know, that was the weirdest part of the dream

Im in the worst fucking mood right now. Not pissed at anyone or anything in particular. I'm just angry.

this has been a recurring problem for me for a long, long time but it has intensified in the last 3 months because of concurrent issues at work, home, study, and elsewhere in my life. I'm about to engage a new psych to help me out. it can be real toxic if it becomes a regular problem, hopefully it's just temporary for you.

Just biked in to say you should go for a bike ride.

That's a solid idea actually. I'll do that.

Im in the worst fucking mood right now. Not pissed at anyone or anything in particular. I'm just angry.

Work bullshit?

Oh no no, having gone freelance has been the best thing I've ever done for myself.

this has been a recurring problem for me for a long, long time but it has intensified in the last 3 months because of concurrent issues at work, home, study, and elsewhere in my life. I'm about to engage a new psych to help me out. it can be real toxic if it becomes a regular problem, hopefully it's just temporary for you.

Damn, that fucking sucks. 3 months is a long time. Maybe it's time to do something something extreme like moving or quitting your job. I can definitely recommending quitting your job. It kinda pushed me over the edge which was both scary but also an absolutely fantastic experience.

I'm just in a bad mood. It's nothing serious.