IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Hole in the seam of my left shoe is getting larger, and my right foot constantly aches. Also overworked.

Supposed to be getting major overtime pay soon though.

Varnish fumes consuming the house, i'll probably be dead by dawn, but If I die before I wake I think I did a pretty good job on the desk

giutyo.jpg

Sand down each layer with a fine grade for that smooth gloss finish.

guy i went to school with just died from a fentanyl overdose.

Ah fuck... that drug is hiding in everything.  Who are the drug suppliers hellbent on killing off their clientele?  

Ah fuck... that drug is hiding in everything.  Who are the drug suppliers hellbent on killing off their clientele?  

insys therapeutics

coincidentally they just had the dea approve their synthetic weed after donating to lobbyists to keep weed illegal: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/03/24/a-pharma-company-that-spent-500000-trying-to-keep-pot-illegal-just-got-dea-approval-for-synthetic-marijuana/?utm_term=.7dcbfd76a8b1 

insys therapeutics

coincidentally they just had the dea approve their synthetic weed after donating to lobbyists to keep weed illegal: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/03/24/a-pharma-company-that-spent-500000-trying-to-keep-pot-illegal-just-got-dea-approval-for-synthetic-marijuana/?utm_term=.7dcbfd76a8b1 

Oh wow... that's some nefarious sounding shit right there.

I have a cold and a very sore throat and I'm going to take a night bus and then a flight early in the morning. Oh fun. 

man sorry to hear. that shit is a total plague round this way too. My wife has a handful of relatives who are on-and-off addicts, no matter how many times her family tries to save them and bring them back, and no matter how many near-death experiences they have, sometimes they will just keep slipping back into it. In one case I think we're pretty much waiting for the phone call to find out that they've died

man sorry to hear. that shit is a total plague round this way too. My wife has a handful of relatives who are on-and-off addicts, no matter how many times her family tries to save them and bring them back, and no matter how many near-death experiences they have, sometimes they will just keep slipping back into it. In one case I think we're pretty much waiting for the phone call to find out that they've died

Not sure how bad it is out east, but it's an absolute epidemic here in Alberta. Way more killed from fentanyl than homicides. Fuck that shit and the scum that distribute it. 

Sorry to hear you guys are affected directly =(

Fuck that shit and the scum that distribute it. 

Yeah, the deliberate too high/too long recommended dosages and huge list of off-label uses that the companies that market this stuff push to deliberately get people hooked and increase sales, and their general flooding of the market (who cares how much of it goes missing down the line as long as they are moving product, right?) are just disgusting.  Huge problem around here, even worse than the 90s heroin epidemic that I lost some friends to in high school and early college.

Was gonna go shopping but I think a bomb has just gone off there and the place is cordoned off. Well shit.

Actually, I heard what sounded like an explosion last night. Related?

edit: oh a guy with a knife was arrested there, as well as an explosion. Well shit, still no shopping then. :/

Edited by Bechuga

Was gonna go shopping but I think a bomb has just gone off there and the place is cordoned off. Well shit.

edit: oh a guy with a knife was arrested there, as well as an explosion. Well shit, still no shopping then. :/

This makes your problem very first world

Edited by Danny O Flannagin

This makes your problem very first world

Totally out of yogurt. You don't know the pain I'm in.

I still don't know of a simple way to view bit rate on my macbook.  To me this is pretty much the most important piece of information that I need next to the file extension and title.  I can't get all sorts of bullshit info I don't need about any file.  Why would they include all that and then not include something that would actually be useful to so many users.  OMFG this shit makes me so angry... why is everything stupid!!