IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Thanks man. If you haven't eaten meat for a while, your guts become very sensitive to it. This has happened before. I should have known better. I FUCKED UP COACH I FUCKED UP.

shitting is good shitting is fine

I don't love to smell it but I like wine

I like wine much I drink some of it

it is good fun I go off my tit

I don't even have a tit but that is okay

I will sell my smelly semen on ebay

I type words and that is boring

so I stop that now and start some roaring

I roar a lot and I roar well

my roaring is good it is no hell

bla bla bla

po

On another forum one of my favorite posters is getting banned. There's nothing I can really do because the mods are so dead-set in their decision but I'm probably just gonna stop going. Which sucks because I've been there for years, but the whole situation is asinine.

Oh well, more time for WATMM I guess

i've hours of recorded music to go through and shape into songs. added 40 minute modular jam session to that today. i need to get into edit/arrange mode but ...

:trap:  :facepalm:  :trollface:  :nelson:  :cisfor:  :crazy:  :datboi:

it's meme o'clock every day.  

I've been contacted about possibly licensing music out for a short film, but not sure what I should ask for it. 

I've been contacted about possibly licensing music out for a short film, but not sure what I should ask for it.

Ask what the budget is to find out if they know what they're doing and asking for. Also ask what their plans are for the film.

Ask what the budget is to find out if they know what they're doing and asking for. Also ask what their plans are for the film.

and who is the music director person.. music supervisor i think it's called w/film.  

ask for $50k  ;)  

seriously.. i have no idea.. but if you ask other musicians who do sound for film on twitter you'll get some kind person to respond.  i know SiBegg does a lot of sound for film/tv and there are a lot of people in the industry dealing w/the music side of things who are active on social media 

and who is the music director person.. music supervisor i think it's called w/film.

ask for $50k ;)

seriously.. i have no idea.. but if you ask other musicians who do sound for film on twitter you'll get some kind person to respond. i know SiBegg does a lot of sound for film/tv and there are a lot of people in the industry dealing w/the music side of things who are active on social media

Yeah, but before even doing any of that you need to find out what's up with the film and the crew because a lot of people who contact musicians about this sort don't know what they're getting themselves into. Most of the time they'll tell you "oh, but it's good exposure" or "we were kinda hoping you'd do it for $500". Fuck that.

Are they asking for your music for a scene or for the movie entire film?

Chill guys, this isn't Hollywood calling they have their own Illuminati network of composers to cater to lol ;-) . Nah, I put all my 'creative commons / non-commercial share-a-like' music on the freemusicarchive and it is often used for art installations / students for their projects, portfolio's etcetera. The 'problem' arises when they're monetizing video's, submitting stuff to festivals or otherwise potentially make money from their projects. The good ones, guys & gals contact me what should be the next step with regards to copyright, and often I let them use it without hassle. This particular project only uses 1.5 second out of a track, I'm thinking about asking for a similar price a kebab dish costs here as I'm hungry, around 10,- hah.  

kip-kebab-schotel-0058.jpg

I think the whole seventh grade just [re-]discovered To Pimp a Butterfly, cuz dem man keep shouting 'I got a bone to pick' every time they enter a room. 

and goddamn now they're talking about Kodak Black's legal troubles. 

Edited by doublename

Is To Pimp a Butterfly that old? Didn't it come out in 2015?

Still that's a good album for them to be discovering-better than Young Thug or whatever the fuck.

Yeah it only came out back in '15, but I swear these kids listened exclusively to Drake and Migos back then.

edit - actually they still listen to migos and still won't stop dabbing

Edited by doublename

Someone on my friends list posted an article full of insane child-birth photos which I foolishly clicked on.  I checked out 2 of the 12 pages and now I feel slightly nauseous.

Someone on my friends list posted an article full of insane child-birth photos which I foolishly clicked on.  I checked out 2 of the 12 pages and now I feel slightly nauseous.

Friends list? Like on FB?

Man, FB itself is a FWP

I just finished making a 1k track playlist on my phones local file music player but realised I'm getting a new phone next week so I'll have to do it all over again fml