IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I either have terrible hay fever or I'm having an allergic reaction to the incredibly expensive hair product I bought yesterday. 

They must've updated the NYT Crossword app and fucked something up because for the last 24 hours every time I close it it erases everything. Kinda hard to casually crossword like this.

solid guilt trip from mom regarding summer visit and time spent w/each of my parents who have been divorced for 30+ years or something.  

I'm 45 and it still sucks being a child of divorce. i should go hang myself in the garage or have a kid they never get to see. that'll show'em. 

^ This shit is v aggravating. Not that anyone would be happier if they were still together. 

it is what it is (and is different for everyone.. but same).. modern life.  and yeah.. we'd all probably be much more miserable and psychologically traumatized if they'd stayed together.  but damn if parents can't pull some pity party guilt trip kung fu when they want to. 

i got a janitorial job which i enjoy doing, i'm a happy camper but my manager wants me to keep coming in even though we agreed 3 days a week because i only want to work part time. i had to tell him i can't do it because i have other stuff going on....

the guy i worked with last night who works full time said that for the last 6 months or so  the company has been more demanding and every night he has to work over time, getting off at like 3 am instead of 130...

i think the company has taken too many jobs. hopefully next week i will have a 3 day pt job cleaning an office building and no more of this we need you in every day crap...

Edited by yek

for the same pay? tell them to go fuck themselves. I don't know how this is considered acceptable practice.

no, he gets overtime, but it's overtime every day that he works for them so he's getting burnt out

The first world problem I've lately been dealing with is reading about other people's first world problems on their FB feed and feeling almost so angry and bitter that they all just freely spew this trite non-sense complaining about the most non-issues and "problems" while so many other people around the world deal with real shit and choose not to bicker to gain sympathy. Exceptions of course are stuff like passed loved ones, depressing diagnosis, kickstarters for loved ones in trouble etc, depression, etc, but fuck you facebook posters if you're gonna try and get sympathy for your broken iphone or because youre having little relationship stuff or b/c the weather sucks or because something in the news outrages you. put a disclaimer before the post that its a first world problem or something. 

a very nice coworker invited me to come have some col beers with him at his property (ten minutes from my house), but i'm such a hermit i'm debating whether to go even though i know it would mean a lot to him

gf just left on vacation this morning and goddamnit all i want is to nap til doodie calls

Some young fucks are having a party a couple of houses away and they've been playing terrible music for the past 9 hours or so. It's killing me and making me feel old.

the new job keeps fucking with me, telling me to come in and then cancelling, twice this week. i'm going to say something tomorrow...; if there's work :p

Some young fucks are having a party a couple of houses away and they've been playing terrible music for the past 9 hours or so. It's killing me and making me feel old.

Female vox on first verse with root-position major-chord prog played wi MIDI piano: "We drinkin, wedon giveuh fuk, nuh-nuh-nuh, we be young fo-evuh"

*snarerush*

drums go half-time, dubstep snare & trap hi-hat triplet flourishes, trance synth sidechanged to kik, syllables from preceeding vocal verse are cut up and pitched/modulated around rhythmically creating a staccato melody that mostly jumps 5ths & 8ths.

female vox n ambient section return "You dun lied, nuh-nuh-nuh, we go-in ouuuuTUHNEYE, we gon LYET-IH-UP"

*snarerush*

Chorus repeats

*muted cymbal crash* fade to end

At least, this is what most music played at parties sounds like to me these days.

Female vox on first verse with root-position major-chord prog played wi MIDI piano: "We drinkin, wedon giveuh fuk, nuh-nuh-nuh, we be young fo-evuh"

*snarerush*

drums go half-time, dubstep snare & trap hi-hat triplet flourishes, trance synth sidechanged to kik, syllables from preceeding vocal verse are cut up and pitched/modulated around rhythmically creating a staccato melody that mostly jumps 5ths & 8ths.

female vox n ambient section return "You dun lied, nuh-nuh-nuh, we go-in ouuuuTUHNEYE, we gon LYET-IH-UP"

*snarerush*

Chorus repeats

At least, this is what most music played at parties sounds like to me these days.

fucking lol

forgot rising tone during every snarerush 

Edited by Danny O Flannagin

*snarerush*

*snarerush*

Chorus repeats

lol fucking truth bullets