IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

So I downloaded a program just to view bit rates... so stupid that this is even necessary... anyway, my worst suspicions have been confirmed and this whole discography is in 128kbps.  Fuck everything.

guy i went to school with just died from a fentanyl overdose.

man sorry to hear. that shit is a total plague round this way too. My wife has a handful of relatives who are on-and-off addicts, no matter how many times her family tries to save them and bring them back, and no matter how many near-death experiences they have, sometimes they will just keep slipping back into it. In one case I think we're pretty much waiting for the phone call to find out that they've died

Not sure how bad it is out east, but it's an absolute epidemic here in Alberta. Way more killed from fentanyl than homicides. Fuck that shit and the scum that distribute it. 

Sorry to hear you guys are affected directly =(

it's an epidemic. lot's of people falling out from it in the PNW and then getting brought back w/narcan and then going around again and again until they don't make it. 

sucks.  

guy i went to school with just died from a fentanyl overdose.

man sorry to hear. that shit is a total plague round this way too. My wife has a handful of relatives who are on-and-off addicts, no matter how many times her family tries to save them and bring them back, and no matter how many near-death experiences they have, sometimes they will just keep slipping back into it. In one case I think we're pretty much waiting for the phone call to find out that they've died

Not sure how bad it is out east, but it's an absolute epidemic here in Alberta. Way more killed from fentanyl than homicides. Fuck that shit and the scum that distribute it. 

Sorry to hear you guys are affected directly =(

it's an epidemic. lot's of people falling out from it in the PNW and then getting brought back w/narcan and then going around again and again until they don't make it. 

sucks.  

A girl I went to school with OD'ed and died on it a month or so ago. =/

Apparently there were 113 deaths from Fentanyl OD here in Alberta in the first 3 months of this year.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I still don't know of a simple way to view bit rate on my macbook.  To me this is pretty much the most important piece of information that I need next to the file extension and title.  I can't get all sorts of bullshit info I don't need about any file.  Why would they include all that and then not include something that would actually be useful to so many users.  OMFG this shit makes me so angry... why is everything stupid!!

Hmm, I see it when I do command+I. Its under "More Info"

I still don't know of a simple way to view bit rate on my macbook.  To me this is pretty much the most important piece of information that I need next to the file extension and title.  I can't get all sorts of bullshit info I don't need about any file.  Why would they include all that and then not include something that would actually be useful to so many users.  OMFG this shit makes me so angry... why is everything stupid!!

Hmm, I see it when I do command+I. Its under "More Info"

Mine gives the sample rate, but no bit rate.

It's a woman's voice I hear most of the time, and usually it's incomprehensible gibberish. She sounds like she's stringing vowels together (aaeoeooeoaooaooe!). If there's a man talking, he's very quiet. I've seen her in the morning and she's super polite. All 'oh hello, good morning' and so on.

Honestly, I find it funny more than annoying, and I can only really hear it if I go into the hallway. And she ends it with 'I will fight you every step of the way!' No way I'm talking to her! Been tempted to set a speaker outside her door and play Bob Marley's One Love through it though.

avoiding the Twin Peaks thread and spoiler cos your terrier dog dug down a good meter at the end of the garden

guy next door died recently & now i have to go and knock his door too & 'splain to his son why there is mud scattered over their property

the ways of the terrier, no instagram anthropomorphic weirdness included

So I posted this:

From about 11PM to about 2AM, I hear this from next door:

https://soundcloud.com/ex-musician/my-neighbours

Yesterday in my spam box I found this:

Sarah <reply@wattapelmicro.com>
i think you are Chordstrom ?

this is your neighbor

She knows! And her English is International, not British! :psyduck: But why did she email when I only live next door...?

So I posted this:

From about 11PM to about 2AM, I hear this from next door:

https://soundcloud.com/ex-musician/my-neighbours

Yesterday in my spam box I found this:

Sarah <reply@wattapelmicro.com>

i think you are Chordstrom ?

this is your neighbor

She knows! And her English is International, not British! :psyduck: But why did she email when I only live next door...?

Wayhey, the plot thickens...

It's a woman's voice I hear most of the time, and usually it's incomprehensible gibberish. She sounds like she's stringing vowels together (aaeoeooeoaooaooe!). If there's a man talking, he's very quiet. I've seen her in the morning and she's super polite. All 'oh hello, good morning' and so on.

Honestly, I find it funny more than annoying, and I can only really hear it if I go into the hallway. And she ends it with 'I will fight you every step of the way!' No way I'm talking to her! Been tempted to set a speaker outside her door and play Bob Marley's One Love through it though.

Sports? Maybe talks/screams in her sleep?

that's just a random spam email. google the domain.

What if she finds out I googled her? We've barely talked, she doesn't know my name, but she found out my email address and sent to my spam folder, in comic sans. I think I live next door to Edward Snowden's mother. Who is drunk and lairy most nights, between cyber-sleuthing. She'll know. She's probably reading this...I can't take the risk...

Sports? Maybe talks/screams in her sleep?

Then she would have to slam doors in her sleep too. And stomp around wearing elephant feet. No, definitely too many drinks that lead to her telling whoever it is what she does not like about them.

'World's oldest sloth' Miss C dies aged 43 after suffering health issues at Adelaide Zoo - but the 'phenomenal creature' lived four times longer than expected

411C3FEA00000578-4572110-image-a-10_1496