IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

home alone so did an edible infusion cos of boredom from the fkn fluuu, theory: keep it to a low dose, curl up, get into it & maintain.

got the dose slightly wrong, 6hrs later its getting heavier by the hour, eyes are still bleeding so lean proteins have helped, good for films doe

mummy

Ordered a PO speak as soon as Teenage Engineering unveiled it (so like 4 months ago ?)

UPS fucked up with the shipment so I had to wait until restock to have another unit sent.

Received it today, had to battle with the guy to get my package...

...only to notice AAA batteries weren't included.

FML.

i ordered the new pos the day they were announced along with some sync cables and a shirt. the pos shipped immediately but the cables and shirt just shipped =\

like a month and a half later

I saw they're have job offers atm, maybe it's because they've been a bit overwhelmed with the recent POs (and they also might be anticipating the massive response to the upcoming OP-Z announcement !

End of my story, I went on an emotional roller-coaster  because the missus told me when she got home that we actually had AAA batteries in stock. So yeah the little beast is on, feel free to move my post to the first world successes thread :emotawesomepm9:

I did the sound design and mix for a commercial a couple of weeks ago and I had to add some background dialogue myself. You can barely hear it but it adds some texture. Now, the client wants all the tracks separately and I honestly can't get myself to bounce the tracks where you can hear my stupid fucking mumbling. It sounds sooooo bad and I absolutely hate my own voice.

I found this quite hilarious. Any chance we can be the judge of how stupid your fucking mumbling is?

Never!

Squee's mumbling for most IDM 2018.  I want an entire comp of this.

The right-wing gaslighting in YouTube comments is out of control. I feel like the rampant gaslighting online in general is the elephant in the room right now, and it's toxic as fuck.

Surely I'm not the only one who feels this way...

Youtube comments have always kind of been the cesspool of the internet tho.  Any who dare scroll through them must be prepared to be subjected to the worst aspects of humanity.  That's been the case for as long as I can remember.

Bitch upstairs is always noisy but she's being incredibly noisy today, drilling/buffing/sanding or something similar, it's incredibly noisy and she's been at it for hours now!

Both my wife and I went up there and rang her doorbell and knocked on her door to try to figure out wtf she's even doing up there (whatever it is is probably violating her

lease). She refuses to answer the door, despite the fact we know she's up there... So fucking ridiculous. This chick has a total disregard for the noise she makes in this building, she's constantly noisy, stomping around and having people over

Called the landlady and made a formal complaint but I don't expect her to actually do anything (fucking slum lords). 

Thankfully we only have 2 more months left on this leas then we're getting the hell out of this shitty building.

Youtube comments have always kind of been the cesspool of the internet tho.  Any who dare scroll through them must be prepared to be subjected to the worst aspects of humanity.  That's been the case for as long as I can remember.

yeah basically get an adblocker which lets you block the comment section of all the websites tbqfh

I should've done this months ago. But I think I need to take a break from YT in general. I've spent far too much time on it over the last few months.

Bitch upstairs is always noisy but she's being incredibly noisy today, drilling/buffing/sanding or something similar, it's incredibly noisy and she's been at it for hours now!

Both my wife and I went up there and rang her doorbell and knocked on her door to try to figure out wtf she's even doing up there (whatever it is is probably violating her

lease). She refuses to answer the door, despite the fact we know she's up there... So fucking ridiculous. This chick has a total disregard for the noise she makes in this building, she's constantly noisy, stomping around and having people over

Called the landlady and made a formal complaint but I don't expect her to actually do anything (fucking slum lords). 

Thankfully we only have 2 more months left on this leas then we're getting the hell out of this shitty building.

Sounds like dat bih needs a piano dropped on her from a chopper, Wizard of Oz style. Sorry you're going thru that bullshit.

Reminds me of 5 years ago when my apartment lease was up and I was desperate to find a place to live, and I ended up sharing a house with three dudes and two crazy old bats. Two of the guys moved out right after I arrived, and the one guy and I finally found a place outside of the city after seven weeks of hell. Never trust slum lords.

I see.  The pirate lingo is an interesting choice.  In the few results I scanned I couldn't find an actual meaning for that phrase, just that it was a phrase in the rave scene. 

Bands that aren't anywhere near the same style as one I'm in keep asking us to do shows.  We don't like turning anyone down, but it would be nice to play shows with a little more artistic cohesion.  That doesn't seem to be a priority with other local bands.  It's very odd.

I just spent ~5 minutes looking at Anime Winamp Skins.

I don't like anime. I don't use Winamp. Skins for things are usually shit, software/humans/etc.

The problem is I'm having trouble getting back into writing music after 'taking a week off' and so my time is....not being well-spent.

(edit: got there because MediaMonkey isn't working for me, trying VLC the last couple days and it's just randomly shutting off? I think my music library is too large for it. also a SFWP. I have many)

Edited by auxien

Made Ramen earlier tonight and the skin from the roof of my mouth is now peeling off, as is always the case after eating Ramen. 

It didn't dawn on me just how gross that is until I wrote it down here.  Nasty.

Pretty sure someone attempted to break into my condo building about half an hour ago...again. I could tell because the metal paneling covering the door lock was bent outward about a week ago, then bent back, and was just pulled out again.

Next time I hear those scraping and thumping sounds at the entrance, I'm tempted to go chase them off. I've still got a near full canister of bear spray, but that could have legal repercussions.

Either way, I probably should bring it to the attention of the condo association. Getting tired of these lowlife dickheads off the street trying to break in and vandalize our shit.

I've had three backup hard drives and all three broke down in a span of two months, with some weird hardware issue that will probably cost me 1k euro to recover data. 10 years of memories, work, my music and random accumulated stuff is now locked in there forever.

I've had three backup hard drives and all three broke down in a span of two months, with some weird hardware issue that will probably cost me 1k euro to recover data. 10 years of memories, work, my music and random accumulated stuff is now locked in there forever.

You should get one of these

https://www.startech.com/HDD/Docking/

For instance, if the power connector on your external hard drive breaks you tear that fucking hard drive out of its case and slam dunk it into your docking satation and boom. It's up and running again.

But of course, I don't know in what way your hard drives broke down.