IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Was finally getting tired enough to fall asleep, had my iPad at my bedside maybe a foot and a half from me watching videos on it, a spider with a five inch spread darts across it. Could’ve pissed myself. Spent a couple minutes finding and killing it. Wide fucking awake now.

Was finally getting tired enough to fall asleep, had my iPad at my bedside maybe a foot and a half from me watching videos on it, a spider with a five inch spread darts across it. Could’ve pissed myself. Spent a couple minutes finding and killing it. Wide fucking awake now.

you're never more than 12ft from a spider

this is not a joke, nor funny.

in fact, the 5lb of spiders consumed orally is a joke compared to the 82lb of spiders which make their way into your body the ‘old fashioned way’ (butthole)

if you ever felt an itch down there, it's because spiders lay eggs via sounding

(dont google that)

Decided to check if crab lice are actually spiders for a joke. Well, they are not. But learned that they can spread to beards and eye lashes and other places. Eww..

Seems like the majority of us humans are natural arachnophobes. They don't phase me much personally, unless they look like a brown recluse or other obvious venomous species.

FWPs:

1) Bought a waterproof pouch for my phone. Turns out it's a bit too small. Maybe I could fit it if I used lube..

2) The motherfucking daylight saving time bullshit.

Seems like the majority of us humans are natural arachnophobes. They don't phase me much personally, unless they look like a brown recluse or other obvious venomous species.

I've always wondered how much is cultural vs ingrained in our species/hominids/mammalian.

For the record I quite like spiders. Just not too keen on large jumping ones that, though they likely wouldn't kill me, could still possibly cause me major pains. I ain't got insurance right now, can't afford a trip to the ER for a festering wound. And even then I'm only murderous if they're hanging out where I fucking sleep.

The motherfucking daylight saving time bullshit.

Every fucking year it's a minor crisis I don't recover from for at least a month.
Fuck you, daylight saving time.

spiders are cool as fuck - eating mosquitoes that could give you cellulitis, moths that eat your clothes & those wee flying bastards that nearly always find their way into your drink by drowning & depositing the germs they just transported from the latrine

if i see one i fist-bump the cunt cos i know they've got our backs

place 1 in each corner of the room ideally (as a witch would with salt), so the full eight-legged MMA tag team militia is fully deployed & mobile, just wish i could whistle commands like a shepherd does with sheep-dogs

The motherfucking daylight saving time bullshit.

Every fucking year it's a minor crisis I don't recover from for at least a month.

I think the trick to adjusting is to simply embrace it. Stop thinking about what time it actually is and just go with the new time.

But i totally agree, fuck daylight savings time. I got to remember to take that whole week off from work next year so I can properly adjust. 

I think the trick to adjusting is to simply embrace it. Stop thinking about what time it actually is and just go with the new time.

Yeah I mean, it's not like you have a choice. Which, when you think about it, is infuriating. I didn't get to vote on it, some asshole(s) just decided that this was how it was going to be for billions of people. I really do try to go with the new time but for a month or so I feel like I'm mourning the comfort of regular time.

Weird how delicate circadian rhythms are and how much dumb shit like this we do to ruin them.