IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I think the trick to adjusting is to simply embrace it. Stop thinking about what time it actually is and just go with the new time.

Yeah I mean, it's not like you have a choice. Which, when you think about it, is infuriating. I didn't get to vote on it, some asshole(s) just decided that this was how it was going to be for billions of people. I really do try to go with the new time but for a month or so I feel like I'm mourning the comfort of regular time.

Weird how delicate circadian rhythms are and how much dumb shit like this we do to ruin them.

It's only one hour though! Does it really mess with everyone that much?

I want a spider in my pussy

like most things in life that are weird and sad and entirely false and imagined, there's a smashing pumpkins song about that

I cant listen to music while going somewhere its making me anxious as fuck and i would do strange movements too ,how other people stand still like a statue while listening to music with huge headphones is beyond me.

I cant listen to music while going somewhere its making me anxious as fuck and i would do strange movements too ,how other people stand still like a statue while listening to music with huge headphones is beyond me.

You mean IDM movements? It’s ok and yes, better not show these in public; past experience has shown these to be misinterpreted as some sort of helpless cry for help, but worse. Like acts of aggression by skinheads for example are often a cry for a mother’s tit, just without the tit in this case, there must not be a real woman involved.

A promoter that booked me for a campout gig is being difficult about giving me info on where it is and keeps changing my goddamn set time. It's giving me a lot of anxiety and makes me feel like I don't even want to play anymore.

I have a cold that keeps fucking with my ears.  It's doing the sore throat thing too, though that seems to be reduced today.  This is the worst kind of cold.  I'll take coughing and congestion any day over this.

i bought a pair of gym shoes that are comfy enough i guess but i've been wearing them around the house and they kinda make my feet hurt so i hope they wear in. i mean, they are only gym shoes.

I had this dream that watmm was down for 3 days.  It was horrible.  I did get a lot of work done though.  Luckily it was just a dream.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

took me like 4 hours to realize an if(condition) { do shit } wasn't working properly cause I wrote if(condition); { do shit }. This obvious fuckup has been sittin on my final project for months. Just end my life already

when in my early 20s i had a really bad shoulder in jury that i ignored. it's been an issue a long time. seemed ok for a while but yesterday while adjusting my seat on the couch i seem to have tweeked it again and it hurts.