IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Are all our meme-lords depressed?

that would lead to more memes, if anything. so they must be happy? :derp:

that said (tho i'm not one of the meme-lords, a meme-peasant at best) i've got a dank post or two cookin'

Edited by auxien

6 hours ago, auxien said:

that would lead to more memes, if anything. so they must be happy? :derp:

that said (tho i'm not one of the meme-lords, a meme-peasant at best) i've got a dank post or two cookin'

I've got an entire back log ready. But I was the last one to post any, so I'm waiting for someone else to make the move first

On 10/25/2019 at 8:18 PM, darreichungsform said:

Surfing at 64kb/s and pondering why Germany has been having a conservative government for 14 years now which failed to provide the digital infrastructure I'd need. It's the economically most successful yet in many fields one of the least developed countries in Europe.

Did you say "trousers" because you're talking to a Brit or is it used in Canadian English, too?

Mostly cause I was talking to a Brit, although some Canadians do use trousers (likely the ones with British ancestry I guess). 

stupid fwp: need more hours of being awake in the day. Obviously a meth habit would solve this, but on the flip side, I like my teeth in my gums. 

• Like 1

Time is a precious resource indeed.  Jobs be like "give me all of that".  Fuck them.

FWP: dating app texts and dank memes thread have both come to a head concurrently and I've gotten no work done as a result, as planned.  Getting work done was planned I mean, not not getting work done.

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

On 10/19/2019 at 7:36 PM, Squee said:

Well, sueing them seems a bit extreme. The last time it happened to me someone somehow had used my card to buy something on Facebook. I simply told my bank, filled out some papers, and that was it.

An unfortunate twist in my little "I got scammed trying to buy an Analog 4 online adventure".

It turns out that "suing them" is going to be the only recourse. The bank claims it's scamming - the "seller" convinced me to pay him money - and if it's scamming they won't refund but will leave it to the police.- who has better things to do. *My* claim is it's fraud, which is something they will refund, because the scammer managed to craft a message inside the bank's very own mobile app that made the payment seem like something it was not, namely a payment I could retract should it turn out the Analog 4 wasn't actually delivered.

So now I'm fighting with them about the question "should a user of the banking app be able to craft messages inside the banking app of someone else that are not recognisable as being from another user instead of from the bank itself".

Aargh

Edited by rhmilo

if there's a dress code violate it in subtle ways. shave less often. let some responsibilities fall through the cracks.

hit reply all on company wide emails. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

Thanks, any more suggestions?

I wish I knew what you posted

It was some sociopathic shit.  I don't want to inspire anybody on the internet.  

Pretty good though... 

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

On 10/31/2019 at 4:35 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

FWP: dating app texts and dank memes thread have both come to a head concurrently

Don’t confuse the two! Although maybe some random dank memes could really improve things on the dating app? ionno

• Like 2

Speaking of Dank Memes, I fear that the thread might be on life support at this point. Meanwhile, everybody's still going nuts over the Nina Kraviz one. Either that or I'm making hyperbole again and this is a temporary phase.