IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I can’t relate to well adjusted people and I feel like I need to help them build some fucking character by making their lives more difficult. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Stickfigger said:

Took some LSD and the power went out 

If I took LSD and this happened, my entire trip would be my mind unravelling over how the blackout is a metaphor for some ridiculous aspect of my life.  It's why I steer clear of hallucinogens.  

I was going to impulsively buy some loudspeakers on sale for $1000 down from $3000 but they won’t ship to Canada ?

I really want to update my main system

Edited by StephenG

On 11/30/2019 at 1:40 AM, Candiru said:

I can’t relate to well adjusted people and I feel like I need to help them build some fucking character by making their lives more difficult. 

I used to feel that way in my 20s, but I'm solidly in my 30s and have lost the will to give a shit about them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ignatius said:

i'm off tomorrow but have to take my car to the shop at 7:30 in the fucking morning. 

Every time something like that happens, I have this going through my head:

2 hours ago, Squee said:

My fucking Mac Pro died on me today.
Why do I even bother breathing now...

Oh goddamn. Any idea yet on what happened? 

I’m way too content just doing nothing. It’s a terrible trait. 

mac pro death.. oof. that sucks. any idea what part of it died? is it the trashcan or the cheesegrater? cheesegrater might be able to fix diy style. there's enough parts out there to track down specific things. 

Robert Christgau munging up the history of music on Wikipedia articles with his backwards opinions on seemingly everything released.  He loves every turd and takes a shit on everything that isn't.  I really hate that guy.

• Like 1

I want to become a food critic so I can eat at nice restaurants free of charge.  Maybe if I start a blog.  

I was invited to a bday thing, and every post on the event page is someone explaining why they can't make it.  No one cares why you can't make it - just don't fucking come!  There's 100+ invites on here ffs.

3 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I want to become a food critic so I can eat at nice restaurants free of charge.  Maybe if I start a blog.  

I was invited to a bday thing, and every post on the event page is someone explaining why they can't make it.  No one cares why you can't make it - just don't fucking come!  There's 100+ invites on here ffs.

Image result for south park I'm a yelper

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ignatius said:

mac pro death.. oof. that sucks. any idea what part of it died? is it the trashcan or the cheesegrater? cheesegrater might be able to fix diy style. there's enough parts out there to track down specific things. 

It’s the trash can. Luckily the repair shop I handed it over to was able to back everything up onto a new hard drive which also means I’ll get more storage now. 
Long story short, I was opening a Unity project which required a lot of space on my hard drive for temporary files. I didn’t have that, but Unity didn’t care and continued to unpack assets which meant I ended up with 20 mb of free storage on my HDD which made my computerr crash and unable to reboot. 

I spoke to the repair guys earlier today and they were optimistic about the whole thing and I should get it back tomorrow. 

• Like 2

My macbook HD is currently at "zero KB" if the storage tab is to be believed (which is the usual for me).  It's neat that I can still use the internet.  Even ran a set earlier... which seems like it should be impossible without at least some storage space.