Guest KY

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

People on Soundcloud commenting, "Oh man, I wish I could buy/download your track" and then you PM them and go, "Hey, I'm in a good mood so feel free to download the track from this link!" and then your hear nothing back from them.

You're welcome, assholes.

Posted (edited)

people who like but don't follow

*arthur hand fist* 

also god damnit chenGOD that friccin blows. 

Edited by bitchroast

But would your av suck it so seductively

photo-18654.jpg?_r=1553364903

First day back into work after 10 days annual leave and it turns out most of the place is shut down for 'staff well being day'. I went and got my blood sugar tested, blood pressure, BMI etc. Got a free flask.

But now it's dead at work and there's no manager in and I get the feeling I could've stayed home and nobody would've noticed.

Friends who don't pick up their phone when they know you're calling because you're in need of their help.

My company told my team that we need to 1) move to Las Vegas, 2) Find a different position at the company, or 3) Get shitcanned and take a severance package.

I just started renting two rooms in my house so I can FINALLY have a dedicated music studio that I don't sleep in. So I left work early and went to the bar across the street and now I'm hung over.

wow that sucks

But would your av suck it so seductively

Oh, yes, even moreso.

My company told my team that we need to 1) move to Las Vegas, 2) Find a different position at the company, or 3) Get shitcanned and take a severance package.

I just started renting two rooms in my house so I can FINALLY have a dedicated music studio that I don't sleep in. So I left work early and went to the bar across the street and now I'm hung over.

Ffffffffffuuuuuck...

My work is a mess atm. Constantly find myself detailed to do jobs I'm not familiar with, and which nobody notices if I don't do.

In some ways it's pretty sweet as I just wander about doing nothing or I get a bit of drawing done. But it can make the day pretty long.

I'd much prefer to be in my normal dept and getting some actual work done.

• Thanks 1

My laptop is at the point it needs to be put down. it was fast in it's day, hell the specs still sound pretty good on paper but it's just old and SLOW! could probably still fuck with reason but probably not ableton.

Still slow after a format and an OS reinstall?

Still slow after a format and an OS reinstall?

Hmmm, good idea actually

Been cumming so hard I feel like I'm going to pop an eyeball one of these days.

Wondering if sitting most of the day due to work/university/going home and internet surfing or working on music will result in major health problems in my 40s or 50s.

Wondering if sitting most of the day due to work/university/going home and internet surfing or working on music will result in major health problems in my 40s or 50s.

you betcha. Stretch regularly at the very least

a video of a stray puppy shitting 100's of live worms out of its arse came up on my feed yesterday while i was hungover, and now that a good nights sleep has seared it into my memory, it keeps popping up as a mental flashback every 3 minutes. truely the most disgusting thing ive ever seen. 

who do you follow that posts that shit

Cat Lovers With Attitude (Anon)

Posted (edited)

It was a fucking dog page that usually posts compilation videos of dogs accidentally falling in swimming pools , warning people about the risks of not giving puppies worming tablets.

It absolutely floored me, I nearly threw up. The sight of about 100, white wriggling 20 cm long worms fighting there way out of its rectum will never leave me.

The dog made a full recovery apparently though.

Edited by messiaen

BARF

social media blowback after a person was fired from my work. person is posting all the neg on the sosh meeds bro bra bruh. so i'm having to delete comments and posts and all kinds of stupid shit on my day off and it's drama that shouldn't even exist for like 10 different reasons but wtf i guess this is my life now. 

^ social media in general is bullshit

Looks like a bird dropped a long white deuce on my bedroom window. Obviously no way to clean it from inside. I hope that bird ends up eating rice.

I want to finish this band demo, but my guitar is at the jam spot which is far away.

Packed my bag to go travelling for work this week and realised while going through security I didn't bring any non work pants