IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

7 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

My macbook HD is currently at "zero KB" if the storage tab is to be believed (which is the usual for me).  It's neat that I can still use the internet.  Even ran a set earlier... which seems like it should be impossible without at least some storage space.

Yeah, I've tried that as well but only on my laptops. My Mac Pro will start gasping for air if it runs out of space. Could be that the older hardware in the Mac Pro isn't as flexible as in their new computers?

17 hours ago, user said:

Just tell the restaurants you're an instagram influencer and coerce them into giving you free food.

It's proven to work.

NimbleBestHoopoe-size_restricted.gif

• Like 2

The "buzz" on bandcamp for my last release is greater today than at any other time aside from its debut, while the number of plays is at an all time low (literally 0).  So someone(s)'s browsing the hell out of my bandcamp and not pressing play even once.  What does it mean?

I keep getting emails from Nancy Pelosi asking me for money and saying how disappointed she is every time she asks. For those of you that live outside of her congressional district, you should be aware she's pretty fucking awful as a representative. Fuck off, Nancy.

Out of sliced Kalamata olives, all that's left are the ones with pits. I am not about to pit each olive individually for use in my pasta sauce. Who would actually want olives with pits?! How are they useful?! Moreover, why do I have them?!!

Why DO you have them? Yeah I don't get why anyone would want olives with the pits. I have ordered salads at pretty decent restaurants, and for some reason they leave the pits in the olives? Are they trying to break a customer's tooth or make them choke?

#fuckoliveswithpits

17 minutes ago, Goiter Sanchez said:

Out of sliced Kalamata olives, all that's left are the ones with pits. I am not about to pit each olive individually for use in my pasta sauce. Who would actually want olives with pits?! How are they useful?! Moreover, why do I have them?!!

Olives with pits usually taste better and Kalamata olives are the best. You did the right thing getting them

And pitting them isn't hard

Lazy fucks

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

A fair point.

What if I hate the taste of olives, but enjoy breaking my teeth?  Is there nowhere I can buy olive pits with the flesh removed?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/677299269/antique-olive-pit-rosary-aluminum-capped

il_794xN.1755704958_rtbo.jpg

Edited by auxien
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1