IGNORED

FACT Mix #287- Plaid

Redruth

lol

Both former members of Sheffield London techno unit The Black Dog,

(as far as i'm aware, Ken, Ed and Andy have never lived in or anywhere near Sheffield!

you'd think FACT mag would get it right.

anyway this is a good mix!

they’ve contributed the latest mix to our series, a short but swift-moving daydream through light-footed electronica, stepping techno and clouded ambient. It’s perfect for the last days of Summer that we’re currently experiencing,

Lush! :cool:

lol

Both former members of Sheffield London techno unit The Black Dog,

(as far as i'm aware, Ken, Ed and Andy have never lived in or anywhere near Sheffield!

you'd think FACT mag would get it right.

anyway this is a good mix!

FACT did that on purpose, they want to make sure they know their clueless interns are legit. :emotawesomepm9:

I only recognize "Scone - Maze Ambient" from it. We need to find a tracklist!

that's a tune!!!

Autechre - Gelk is the second from last track.

Sure i've heard the track in the middle of the mix but can't think of it's name.

Gelk stuck out like a sore thumb as the only track I recognised. Second thoughts, might be better not to find out what most of the others are, it'd cost me a fortune in tracking them down.

Guest sach29

I reckon the first half of the mix is all new plaid as i heard the tracks get an airing around about Feb 2010............. at that bizarre gig in london docklands......the first track truly is stunning! But what about the second and the third!!!! A hell of mix...i'm putting my money on minutes 1-12 being pure plaid!

I reckon the first half of the mix is all new plaid as i heard the tracks get an airing around about Feb 2010............. at that bizarre gig in london docklands......the first track truly is stunning! But what about the second and the third!!!! A hell of mix...i'm putting my money on minutes 1-12 being pure plaid!

Nah mate i dont they are, second track is "Scone - Maze Ambient"... need to know the first track myself... tizz very nice indeed!

well the tracklist is already written on the fact magazine site, i dont know why people start thanking each other? :S

Tracklist:

1 Phrizzm – I miss you already

2 Scone – Maze

3 Kohn – Klohrgorhr

4 Mr Projectile – Pedestal

5 Murcof – Unison

6 Arovane – Sweet Medicine

7 Proem – Out of Phase

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q276WY0J

well the tracklist is already written on the fact magazine site, i dont know why people start thanking each other? :S

Tracklist:

1 Phrizzm – I miss you already

2 Scone – Maze

3 Kohn – Klohrgorhr

4 Mr Projectile – Pedestal

5 Murcof – Unison

6 Arovane – Sweet Medicine

7 Proem – Out of Phase

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q276WY0J

Missing autechre's 'gelk' in that tracklist though

Because that tracklist appeared after I made the google docs file. Why else would I've made that file in the first place if the tracklist was readily available...

Archived