IGNORED

Essential Autechre live sets

zlemflolia

If anyone has live @ Palladium Club '98 link please let me know.

Google is failing me.....or I'm failing at Google.

if you can't find it, let me know and i'll upload it at some point this weekend.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest burnibus

Can't believe no one has mentioned the turin set from 2010.

I stumbled across it by accident on soundcloud. Went to look for it now and i cant find it.

the sound quality is very good and sounded more alive and better to listen to than the other sets. Melbourne is pretty muddy (IMO)

luckily ive got it, and uploading it shortly. have fun

great fucking quality on this one, only drawback is it sounds slightly lower bit rate sounding than Melbourne but it's far more clear sounds like a closer up recording.

could use a slight remastering from some of the geeks on here, i would do it myself but i tend to get a little overboard with the eq curve on the AE stuff to capture the fine detail on the high end

Guest Greg Reason

No one should remaster this from a 128kbps source... Does anyone know who the taper was? Even if they wish to remain anonymous, could they possibly provide the source recording?

here's one i haven't seen posted before. don't know if i would call it 'essential' but it's one of the longer sets from the untilted tour.

some pretty annoying crowd noise on this one but it has a looser feel then most of the shows from this period.

http://soundcloud.com/applied-pressure/autechre-live-2005-austin-tx

Sent Today, 05:10 PM

auxien, on 27 November 2011 - 03:46 PM, said:

i forgot about it the other night, but i remembered last night, here's the link.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/03lytz

i didn't download it to check it, but it should be fine. message me back if it's not!

Got it thanks!

First reaction: Crap! I Already have this!

Except it's labelled "live in New York 2001 (fixed)" and I downloaded it from WATMM about a year ago after somebody fixed or remastered it. Or edited out various glitches or noise.

Can anyone else remember that post? And can anyone confirm if this is the '98 show or if this is '01?

i forgot about it the other night, but i remembered last night, here's the link.

i didn't download it to check it, but it should be fine. message me back if it's not!

Got it thanks!

Except it's labelled "live in New York 2001 (fixed)" and I downloaded it from WATMM about a year ago after somebody fixed or remastered it. Or edited out various glitches or noise.

Can anyone else remember that post? And can anyone confirm if this is the '98 show or if this is '01?

well hell, i'm curious to know what show it actually is now.

Got it thanks!

well hell, i'm curious to know what show it actually is now.

The original thread is here: http://forum.watmm.c...-new-york-2001/

If I got it right now, the sendspace link in the quote is properly dated and it's the same gig as in the thread above. Proof:

I have three different files, one from the "Live in New York 2001" thread, one from that sendspace link and one from the downloads section here.

1) Autechre - Live in New York 2001, 57:38 minutes

2) 1998-8-09 - Palladium Club, 59:15 minutes

3) Autechre___1998_08_09___Canada_British_Columbia_Vancouver, 59:15 minutes

They have the same audio data, but the first one's been worked on so that's probably why it's a tad shorter. Also the guy who edited it said that he got it off Soulseek so it could've been mislabeled, and one poster pointed out that it's Vancouver '98.

Ah ha!

Cheers m'dear, will relabel accordingly.

Was gonna look for the thread myself but being a meta-procrastinator, never got 'round to it.

Also, being a huge exaggerator. It seems four months counts as 'about a year ago'. :cerious:

Got it thanks!

Oh yeah, I was the guy who did the remaster, there was some confusion as to where it's actually from though.

The original files were down as live in NY 2001 (from soulseek), but it sounds more like LP5-EP7era, and is very different from the other 2001 recordings. I'm guessing it's actually 98. Anyone able to shed any more light on it?

Guest texan whip

Is the 2001 04 08 UK England-Camber Sands set they did for All Tomorrows Parties available? I would also like to get the 2008 UK Birmingham Med Bar set. Any info much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest theSun

Anyone notice that the Hemsby set is like the Glasgow artschool set put through the Autechre-ator............. same set but a lot lot more "autechred".

Genius

sort of. a lot of the untilted sets were loose jams with the same little bits interspersed, reminiscent of tracks on the actual release. that and quaristice tour are some of my fav electronic music evar

Archived