IGNORED

Mike's new direction

Guest Adam

Guest analogue wings

Goog to know there's one "senior" IDMer that hasnt holed up in a cave, listening to the same Juan Atkins record over and over and only signing acts that sound exactly like his own acid revivalism from 6 years ago.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just got back form a banging weekend at bangface, have to say it was one of the best lineups in years. i bumped in to old mike and he said he was playing new stuff.

it was very down tempo and sounded lush in the main room, i do hope he puts this some of this out.

enjoy.

sorry i cant do it. how do i post i little video on hear? its only 30 seconds long from an iPhone.

i hope do make a little movie with all my clips so any help would be nice thanks.

I guess you have to upload it on youtube or similar website, then share the url here ?

I found this video of his set :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG6yeCdtX4w&hd=1

Only new material, absolutely lush ! The tune beginning at 4 minutes is especially gorgeous. Can't wait for the new LP, damn !

Goog to know there's one "senior" IDMer that hasnt holed up in a cave, listening to the same Juan Atkins record over and over and only signing acts that sound exactly like his own acid revivalism from 6 years ago.

Autechre are two people

Archived