IGNORED

Aphex's shittiest works

KovalainenFanBoy

i really like most everything by Rich except ( i must agree) Knob Twiddlers. I haven't even listened to it properly . I know i just dont like it. Maybe I haven't given it a chance?? idk

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've actually never listened to GAK, I just realized.

You may want to keep it that way.

Just listened to "Sloth" for the first time in ages. Is it just me, or is that little melody that comes in during "Sloth" basically a variation of the one used throughout "Stone In Focus"?

Yeah, I think someone's mentioned this before.

I don't get the EKT hate. It's not like, some great artistic masterpiece, but for what it is (a drunken collision of RDJ's style and Mike P's style) I really like it. How can you not like Vodka? It's basically Melodies from Mars + Lunatic Harness.

edit: I guess Murve already said that, but whatever. my point still stands.

Not really, just my opinion, never was keen on Knob Twiddlers, it's the least played album I have out of everything he's done.

Same here, I don't think EKT is shit at all, but it and GAK are releases I don't return to often. I find Caustic Window, the AFX "rarities" and even Bradley's Beat more interesting, even if they are arguably more dated and "lower" quality.

And I think the cover is fucking awesome, it's super cheeky. Quintessential braindance. I'm glad it isn't another minimal sleeve or using typical 90s sci-fi/futuristic aesthetics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgkVrJmdSGg this is a pretty cool video for that song

nice find!

Pffft, maybe in your world.

Oh shit Texas, no wonder.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think this song kind of sucks. anything where distortion/tinny sound takes over I dont like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKE5WGzDPuw

^ sounds like another Joyrex lost tape track

Archived