IGNORED

Aphex's shittiest works

KovalainenFanBoy

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Herbalist

Ventolin is probably the only one I can fully agree with.

The high pitched noise is just too much for that long.

The Salbutamol Mix

I know few will agree with me here, but a lot of his tracks are pretty bad (in terms of being blatantly unfinished sounding, or overly repetitive, or full of clipping and dodgy production). I still enjoy them, though. And the good tracks are amazing.

I know few will agree with me here, but a lot of his tracks are pretty bad (in terms of being blatantly unfinished sounding, or overly repetitive, or full of clipping and dodgy production).

for some reason, to me this was always his appeal.

Are you guys talking about tracks like Cod Cud is a Twin, which are bad but likable, or tracks like Elephant Song, which are just bad?

For a while, being a fan of IDM lost it's appeal. I started judging songs on how technically advanced they were or how layered they were. I made the mistake of neglecting songs like Cow Cud Is a Twin. It's easy to lose sight of the fact that music is good if it illicits a nice emotional response. It's easy to forget that songs like CCIAT even if it is one of the best chill out tracks Aphex has made.

Most of it. LOLZ!!!!

Amazing. Someone on here who doesn't seem to like Aphex all that much.

I would probably fall into that category as well.

I dislike most of his stuff that isn't ICBYD/RDJ/SAW85-92...

On-topic, I dislike the Analord tracks, and absolutely loathe Digeridoo and Universal Indicator.

ICBYD is a mediocre album.

yeah its my least listened to album by richy rich

never could get with it whole heartedly

i realize it's some folks favorite

Guest cctoide

In my lurking I found a lot of hate for Arched Maid but no real explanation for why it's so awful apart from some guy who said it sounded "too mainstream".

I like it; it's much better than the dozens of filler tracks that pad out other albums.

but then some people hate Rushup Edge so I guess anything is possible

do i really need a reason to not like a track ?

i never liked arched maid - it sounds totally out of place on HAB and does nothing for me....

go and cry into your come to daddy pillowcases you fucking babies

Archived