IGNORED

lol

Guest iep

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cunts, utter fucking cunts.

there you are, sitting around with your hurr-durr-Monolith-hurr, choking on some Korean dictator's dick.

good job WATMM, way to go.

last post.

i respect the sentiment behind iep's OP, as a protest against opression, and i wholeheartedly put my name down for that but any subsequent lols after foolish and misguided rolling lol breakages are forced lols and an affront to the sanctity of the rolling lol.

i'll express my gratitude for reminding me of the greater cause, of the true purpose of this thread, and i'll hereby retract my previous post and declare to give my unswaying support to this thread and it's future, even though someone fucking ruined it. there may not be lols but there will be JUSTICE.

its

Guest ex-voto

lol

You cunt, seriously reporting your ass for breaking the lol, now I missed out, and will never be part of it...

i respect the sentiment behind iep's OP, as a protest against opression, and i wholeheartedly put my name down for that but any subsequent lols after foolish and misguided rolling lol breakages are forced lols and an affront to the sanctity of the rolling lol.

This, on the other hand, truely makes my heart blossom. The tearing fact of not being a part of this movement is eased by those sweatening, and relativizing words.

Archived