IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really need some new music soon... "I am slowly going crazy ... 1,2,3,4,5,6, switch"

I know, youd think he'd at least put SOMETHING out. Anything.. like even 30 seconds of something. You know it would be insanely easy to do, and would satisfy us for at least another 6 months. Even if he put out just a proper 3 track physical release with aphex-quality material with artwork/concept/video.. you know we'd be satisfied for like another few years on just that alone. An EP, ill be satisfied for 3 more years.. a full album, fuck i wont be begging again for another 5 years... ok ok i can't make any promises, but for reals.

this will holold me over till the few more years. EZ.

what is it? at work, and can't open flacs...

Heidi Kann Brauchen off the EDM compilation lol

Whatever it is, it's really good.

this will holold me over till the few more years. EZ.

http://youtu.be/XdWWXv4Nb9E

what is it? at work, and can't open flacs...

Heidi Kann Brauchen off the EDM compilation lol

Whatever it is, it's really good.

It's a great song. I personally suspect it to be afx but everyone else thinks it's Jodey Kendrick.

*listening to Heidi Lord - Heidi Kann Brauchen on YouTube*

Dyyyyyyyummmmmmm. some nasty smooth hi res acid breaks.

i can hear what youre saying, there's a windowlicker/metz quality to that funky glassy bass.. and those gliding saw/square pads have a druqks style to em no doubt.

either way, good stuff!

.... shit, Lo Pan is really good too!

i can hear what youre saying, there's a windowlicker/metz quality to that funky glassy bass.. and those gliding saw/square pads have a druqks style to em no doubt.

either way, good stuff!

reminds me of his Tuss work too in a strong way. that's just me though =P

either way, good stuff!

F ME. Im checking the EDM A2 on Youtube right now. I know im late to the game here as theres an entire thread on this.. This is nuts, it's so good. ok, sorry to litter in the speculation thread, everyone.

2 minutes later.. knee deep into Co-Mendez- "Im Unexployed"... FFFFFF MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! wt... this stuff is beyond.

either way, good stuff!

F ME. Im checking the EDM A2 on Youtube right now. I know im late to the game here as theres an entire thread on this.. This is nuts, it's so good. ok, sorry to litter in the speculation thread, everyone.

Nah, that's what this thread is about. Speculating!

Check out Men Pt2 (around 2:10), Coronet, and Data Sync off the same compilations

Archived