IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

the people in this forum with low IQs and school girl-like giddiness over anything with a retrigger effect in it really fucking do my head in sometimes. you know what, I hope aphex never releases another thing, you guys have ruined it for everyone. it's fucking embarrassing man.

last post.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2WV getting a bit moany of late. School girl, fine, pointless damp anorak, sure, but low iQ lol, no way sir. That really is the last tubular pipe thingoe, you know what helps you to suck drinks n'stuff like using your mouth hole. *

* yes i realise that the phrase doesn't involve that kind of straw, this was part of the gag.

Low IQ?

Good luck with that. If you really get that upset at a little good natured speculation then that's sad. I'd figure someone with such high IQ looking down on us would be able to use his massive brainpower to get through such a difficult situation as other people on the interwebs having a simple discussion relating one musical artist to another, without getting so pissy.

But hey, maybe I just don't understand, what with my low IQ and everything. I hope I don't shit myself or choke on a cheerio later like the intelligently inept person I am.

That's exactly my point, and why this is in the speculation thread!

To the best of my knowledge no one has come and outright claimed that all the tracks on the EDM comps are Jodey's other than people on the internet. I thought when it was released they said it was a collective of rephlex artists?

All I was trying to have was some simple discussion and BCM got all butthurt about it.

2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 is gonna be that year.

*grows old and senile, clothes outta style, dentures in my smile, Aphex mothafucka make it worth mah while*

Guest Rulohead32

Please GUYS

We should probably stop with the speculation and forget Aphex (not that we don't have reasons to do it, not that there aren't many nice idm releases these years) and perhaps Aphex sees he is being forgotten and suddenly feels the need to release something new. Don't you think?

In the end it doesn't need to be Aphex... Just some individual that pushes music / tech / composition to new heights.

fuck aphex twin

Be funny if instead of aphex we started calling him the Tuss as our main identifier in conversations about the artist and his releases. "oh the tuss this, the tuss that, look at this photo of the tuss." Be a kack. Makes sense too given that the last beatee release were under the nick the tuss.

I thought when it was released they said it was a collective of rephlex artists?

No "they" didn't

good jerb

pearsquisher

edit: to clarify, I'm not referring to rephlex as "they" because I don't think they've officially acknowledged being connected to it but.... well now I don't even know exactly why I thought it was a collective of rephlex artists =/

you got me

Guest Rulohead32

die antwoord ft. the aphex twin track next year you heretic scumguppies

die antwoork goes to sonar, just maybe we get a new afex trak

live i mean

this will holold me over till the few more years. EZ.

http://youtu.be/XdWWXv4Nb9E

what is it? at work, and can't open flacs...

Heidi Kann Brauchen off the EDM compilation lol

Whatever it is, it's really good.

It's a great song. I personally suspect it to be afx but everyone else thinks it's Jodey Kendrick.

If could believe it is AFX. I normally think everything suspected of being RDJ (besides the Tuss and Steinvord) is no where near the mark.

The voice stuff in it is really cool. It sounds like it could also be his voice.

Archived