IGNORED

Unreleased Ambient Works 1985-2012 [Fanboy Wankery]

eh Speedy

just saying you might want to come up with more evidence than that

Why? are you one of those guys that thinks every artists on Rephlex is Richard?

---

Here's another picture .. same eyes, same built.

1312986383_98_wide.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said this before on other threads, but I'll say it again;

RDJ doesn't release on netlabels.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/%2B10?anv=%2B10+Acid+Crew

Besides, some of the early +10 stuff has some definite amateur moments, and almost none of his stuff pre-rephlex has any of the afx trademark sounds.

Why? are you one of those guys that thinks every artists on Rephlex is Richard?

no. just the lack on info and photos on this dude is suspicious. facebook page is tiny and outdated and there's no real evidence that this guy exists yet as far as i can tell but i'm not about to jump to any conclusions until i see any conclusive evidence either which way...evidence which i am not about to search for myself as honestly, i don't care all that much.

lol maybe go see him live? I talked to him once after one of his sets, he looks like that and he is not Richard.

I don't understand why it matters if there any info on him or not?? who cares who he is or what he looks like, I want music not a fucking biography.

Yeah it's fake, someone named Kroniktronikboy has a discogs account and lists this - http://heavymental.ru/netlabel.htm as his homepage. At least one of the 'unreleased' Aphex records is the release hm23: Math Geek — "Analogue Laurel Wreath". Dunno if they're all from there, the releases are all free downloads if someone wants to check. Some might be from other musicians.

Who knows if this was some pathetic attempt to get people to listen to their music, or an unrelated nut who wanted people to listen to his mixes. Plus I don't think Richard (or Jodey Kendrick) would upload mp3's of Ed DMX's new eps on Breakin and whole Anthony Rother albums on FAX. Rephlex seems to be a bit frowny about music piracy.

Oh and GoCab, I downloaded your album, it's great, much better than the 'unreleased' Aphex albums. Love the breaks in Collapse.

well jodey kendrick is of pretty much unknown identity themselves so back to square one?

what?

Here he is .. being cool.

5791203385_1e15c302bc.jpg

-> second result from google image search linking to jpop.com

-> no other pics

confirmed! good work mr yo303

last i checked the whole jodey kendrick = rich debates were still going on but it was probably a while ago, to be fair.

the lack of info on this dude is still pretty suspicious.

Jodey Kendrick is not RDJ.

308075_10150328690587194_690177193_8099933_1164880688_n.jpg..

well jodey kendrick is of pretty much unknown identity themselves so back to square one?

what?

Here he is .. being cool.

5791203385_1e15c302bc.jpg

-> second result from google image search linking to jpop.com

-> no other pics

confirmed! good work mr yo303

That's actually him you dimwit, are you friends with him on Facebook?? thats where the picture is from.

This is JK at the 2008/9 new years eve party in Cornwall, his set wound up around 9am, Grant and Ed DMX played as well.

lol it's like the whole "VHS Head is BoC" thing all over again...

What? was that really a thing? Is there a particular thread I should read about it?

oh man, yeah it was a thing. there's still probably quite a few people who think it's a BoC side project...

are they from the hard drive he left on the plane to moscow?

wasn't that what became Drukqs? and was the only reason he released it, a double album..??

because he didn't want anybody else discovering it was all his unreleased tracks and putting it on the internet?

anyway, yeah, this isn't Aphex Twin. and Jodey Kendrick isn't Aphex Twin, either.

this shit should've been locked already... it's beyond boring now.

Upaka is right about everything. It's the same tracks. thank you!

Bravo Upaka!

No problem, I always wanted to be a detective. Plus, I think someone who has a mixcloud account should get this guy kicked off. He's posting high quality mp3's of albums and it's really easy to download them onto your computer. He's posting direct download links too. I mean Fax only sells a few hundred copies of each release, piracy really hurts small labels like that. Whoever this is isn't just a fanboy, but a total creep too.

Bravo Upaka!

No problem, I always wanted to be a detective. Plus, I think someone who has a mixcloud account should get this guy kicked off. He's posting high quality mp3's of albums and it's really easy to download them onto your computer. He's posting direct download links too. I mean Fax only sells a few hundred copies of each release, piracy really hurts small labels like that. Whoever this is isn't just a fanboy, but a total creep too.

Tru.dat. Is there a way to report this through the Mixcloud site?

Bravo Upaka!

Tru.dat. Is there a way to report this through the Mixcloud site?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Guest cctoide

Threads about AFX's actual music gets 1 page. Threads about obvious AFX fakes gets 9 pages , lol.

At least the fakers are releasing stuff :emotawesomepm9:

or pretending to, anyway.

Archived