IGNORED

Unreleased Ambient Works 1985-2012 [Fanboy Wankery]

eh Speedy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone wants to pretend to be Aphex on the internet, well why not? I would say however that the actual composers of the music he's posting labeled as Aphex Twin albums might not appreciate it all that much. There's no reason to think that he's the person who made all that stuff.

He sent this message to me:

'Kroniktronikboy is a member of: http://a------logspot.com/

Upaka is: humourless'

Which is so not true, heck this whole thing is incredibly funny. This person needs a hobby of some sort, just think how long all of this must have taken.

So the one good thing to come out of this thread was Upaka's http://heavymental.ru link... there is actually some really nice stuff there. I figured "Alice Jenkinson" would be a piss take but the album is actually decent.

I actually got intrigued for a moment there so I went and downloaded there latest releases. Wasn't to happy about the quality control. I know it's only a net label but one math geek song is just one Venetian Snares sample, not a couple sec loop but a whole venetian snare song with shitty effects over top. :dry: I must check that Alice Jenkinson out.

Math Geek - Alice Rose Marchbank = Venetian Snares - Chinaski

Yeah but are 2 mails to a few people realy spam? it's not like he's been sending for weeks. do you guys get that many mails here in your inbox??

do you really care so much?

Honestly Ivan, he really should be banned for shamelessly trying to pass off his tracks as Richard's - that alone is bannable in my estimation... however, there are rules and procedures that must be followed...

I would ask you - why do YOU care so much about what happens to this person, which you clearly don't know, right?

I care because u do?

no seriously, don't ban him yet, i mean come on, what the hell is happening this is hilarious to piss your pants!

and what about the music,biggest lol ever wtf is all this??? this dude is just awesome and the things he writes!!!

I don't think this could hurt richard either, how? if he saw it he would be laughing his ass off

also he's not making money out off it, or promoting himself does he?

and you guys realy think it's the guy from the photo??? looool

I care because u do?

no seriously, don't ban him yet, i mean come on, what the hell is happening this is hilarious to piss your pants!

and what about the music,biggest lol ever wtf is all this??? this dude is just awesome and the things he writes!!!

I don't think this could hurt richard either, how? if he saw it he would be laughing his ass off

hi maximus

I care because u do?

hi maximus

the animated gifs ivan posted in another thread makes me think he's either lurked on watmm very a very long time or dupe

the fakes are shit and sound like the efforts of some 16 year old fool with a cracked copy of reason 1. the PMs and spam read like they were written by a 16 year old fool. I think it really is a simple as that. the bieber looking dude is responsible. ivan ooze is either his dupe or a dupe of a banned member.

nothing to see here.

the fakes are shit and sound like the efforts of some 16 year old fool with a cracked copy of reason 1. the PMs and spam read like they were written by a 16 year old fool. I think it really is a simple as that. the bieber looking dude is responsible. ivan ooze is either his dupe or a dupe of a banned member.

nothing to see here.

kind of what I thought? how is it not as simple as that? I'm with BCM here, what a waste of fucking time. Oh yea I got the 'super-cryptic' message too, lol what a joke

This person needs a hobby of some sort, just think how long all of this must have taken.

true. if he put as much time into his own stuff then he could have like 4 or 5 or 6 albums of his own stuff out there. which is basically what he has!, except he's saying it's all by RDJ.

the whole thing is a bit of a daft waste of time, really.. and not even worth the lol's, imo.. when you weigh it up against the amount of time that must've been spent on it. :fail:

all sneaks is saying is to not jump to conclusions without any real evidence beyond "i know what unreleased afx would sound like and this isn't it"

i know you're all quite cynical and have seen many an afx fake before but complaining about the quality of tunes is not evidence enough because honestly you would all be sucking richard's dick if these were real. maybe i haven't heard some of the tracks you have but i think it's pretty hard to deny that a lot of these tracks are quality.

Lol. i can't believe you're still saying this!

seriously, if this stuff came out under the AFX name or Aphex Twin and it was all released for real before any of this 'hoax',

then i would be MASSIVELY MASSIVELY dissapointed !!!!!!!!

i can't believe you really think "a lot of these tracks are quality."

that just says more about you than it does about any of us "cynics" who called it as bullshit from the start.

in fact i think it's the other way around in that i think it's you who's liking it because you think there's this possibility that it's RDJ.

dude what do you expect from unreleased tracks? a million different vordhosbns and cymru beats?

from unreleased Aphex Twin tracks? a LOT better stuff than this, like i said above.

i'd be really keen on hearing your own unreleased tracks to see how they stack up against these mr sirch.

i never recall you being this much of a cunt either. what happened to the monkey, man?

who said i have any unreleased tracks? you're talking rubbish. and that's besides the point.

this stuff is wank. i'd seriously worry about my ears and taste and brain if i was you.

also, i don't remember you being this much of a cocksucker...

oh jesus, the 'i'd be really keen on hearing your own unreleased tracks to see how they stack up against these' argument is like the lowest of the low. it's even lower than shitting on your hand and throwing it at your opponent.

I agree with sirch. if this did turn out to be afx I would be hugely disappointed, and would not in any way "suck his dick" or whatever people say everyone would do if it transpired this was genuine.

anyway, good job they are clearly badly done fakes and nothing to do with richard in any way.

also whoever keeps insinuating that afx would be amused by all this, is talking out of their ass. I'm sure he can deal with the odd track here and there, that might or might not be by him, and likely finds that marginally amusing, but the sheer volume and arrogant assertion that this is all 100% legit is bordering on copyright and artistic infringement. I actually think this could be quite detrimental to the afx "brand" and, if I were him, I would be seriously pissed off.

Guest ruiagnelo

I agree with sirch. if this did turn out to be afx I would be hugely disappointed

ahahahAHAH

shut up.

if in fact they were real, you would spend the rest of your life secretly praying to the mighty aphex in apologize for your blasphemy and wishing you could actually suck his dick for compensation

can i just say that if this guy is actually 15 or 16... which i reckon he is, then come back in 10 years or so and he'll probably have and be doing some really decent stuff, as long as he quits pretending to be RDJ. :)

nothing to see here.

you realy think there is a 16year old out there that can make this music and so many tracks? the world would be filled with aphex twins! you gotta be tripping

and i found out about this forum like 3month's ago when i was looking for more steinvord info.

i'm 30 years old and this is the first board i ever joined in my life, give me a fucking break will ya, you guys are way to confused

Archived