IGNORED

Unreleased Ambient Works 1985-2012 [Fanboy Wankery]

eh Speedy

Upaka is right about everything. It's the same tracks. thank you!

Bravo Upaka!

No problem, I always wanted to be a detective. Plus, I think someone who has a mixcloud account should get this guy kicked off. He's posting high quality mp3's of albums and it's really easy to download them onto your computer. He's posting direct download links too. I mean Fax only sells a few hundred copies of each release, piracy really hurts small labels like that. Whoever this is isn't just a fanboy, but a total creep too.

Tru.dat. Is there a way to report this through the Mixcloud site?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Threads about AFX's actual music gets 1 page. Threads about obvious AFX fakes gets 9 pages , lol.

At least the fakers are releasing stuff :emotawesomepm9:

or pretending to, anyway.

We Are The Music Fakers?

are they from the hard drive he left on the plane to moscow?

wasn't that what became Drukqs? and was the only reason he released it, a double album..??

because he didn't want anybody else discovering it was all his unreleased tracks and putting it on the internet?

No no no... please stop perpetuating that blatent wind up Richard fed to the press...

confirmed as well, i got 2 mails lol!!

a funny one were he says i'm cute, intelligent and funny

and that i should join anonymous blogspot

wow sounds exaclty like me!!!

robocop.gif

holy lol!

also OSC can you explain this

http://pastebin.com/kUeBL9MF

that was a PM sent to my account on here, by kroniktronikboy, that i had put into a pastebin for people on the super secret watmm irc room to see.

funny that you managed to find it though...i'm guessing you were stalking me?

that was a PM sent to my account on here, by kroniktronikboy, that i had put into a pastebin for people on the super secret watmm irc room to see.

googled "heavy mental" but glad you think so highly of yourself

all cunts think highly of themselves :cisfor:

anyways....anyone else gotten this PM from kroniktronik boy? or was it only me?

Guest cctoide

Guessing he sent it to the people who posted in this thread... not like he has mass mailing ability, he'd have to do it one by one. I got two.

As for the tinfoil hat theories, apparently Heavy Mental was also the name of Killah Priest's debut album, whose title track "prominently features a didgeridoo". :cerious:

googled "heavy mental" but glad you think so highly of yourself

all cunts think highly of themselves :cisfor:

anyways....anyone else gotten this PM from kroniktronik boy? or was it only me?

I received this from him today

"Joyrex = Kroniktronikboy = The Jodey Kendrick X-Perience"

:watmm:

too much time on his hands, posting rogue Wattumers ;)

• toom"

also until joyrex bans kroniktronik, this is still suspicious. joyrex usually loves to dole out the harsh punishment and he must be aware of all this by now (hell, he's posted just above me here). joyrex i ask of you: why no ban + lock? every other fake afx thread receives the same treatment.

and a lot of you should stop pretending this fake was so obvious. if these tracks were released as part of an official afx box set i guarantee you you'd all be drooling and no-one would be asking any questions.

errr... no.

As for the tinfoil hat theories, apparently Heavy Mental was also the name of Killah Priest's debut album, whose title track "prominently features a didgeridoo". :cerious:

:lol:

3 PMs

"subject: Joyrex

Joyrex = Kroniktronikboy = The Jodey Kendrick X-Perience

Olympia is ace!"

funny how he seems to be personalizing them, thinking somehow that's going to win our favor.

Archived