IGNORED

Unreleased Ambient Works 1985-2012 [Fanboy Wankery]

eh Speedy

Guest cult fiction

OK having listened to 2 of the mixes fully whilst working this afternoon, I think there is actually some pretty good stuff in here. Cornish Years mix 2 has some nice tunes.

Definitely not RDJ though - it doesn't sound anything like him. Mix 2 doesn't even sound like somebody impersonating RDJ, REALLY sounds like old Ovuca/Perala stuff to me.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cult fiction

A bit before the hour mark on Cornish mix 2 there's a telephone service down message read in a Cornish accent. There's also clips of somebody talking about the disastrous effects of the Iraq sanctions, could be Tony Blair? I think these might be very late 90's, early 2000's compositions.

Just got this email:

Hi watmm, it's richard. i hope yuou have enjoyed my sup and maximus personas as much as i did creating them. i made all of these tracks just to piss you off, just like that time i pretended i was weed and posted my tits and got people banned. haha. i do it because i'm a cunt and you all love getting up inside cunts.

anyway my next album is coming out soon. it's a musique concrete composition derived from a recording of sean booth beating me up because i got better trailer accommodations. Sean requires no less than 6 litres of evian in his trailer at all times. it's fucking wank. you'll love it. 3x the raep samples.

peace and tits

rdj

LOL AT watmm's Self-impotence.

ftfy

Can someone please post this shit on a file host? I'm constantly mobile as of late and don't have time to check them out here, so I'll listen on my phone sometime...

You could use Megauploa--hahaha, I can't even say it without laughing.

Just got this email:

Hi watmm, it's richard. i hope yuou have enjoyed my sup and maximus personas as much as i did creating them. i made all of these tracks just to piss you off, just like that time i pretended i was weed and posted my tits and got people banned. haha. i do it because i'm a cunt and you all love getting up inside cunts.

anyway my next album is coming out soon. it's a musique concrete composition derived from a recording of sean booth beating me up because i got better trailer accommodations. Sean requires no less than 6 litres of evian in his trailer at all times. it's fucking wank. you'll love it. 3x the raep samples.

peace and tits

rdj

Hahahaha 3x the rape samples

This changes everything!

Now that it's finally confirmed it's Richard, I've got to admit I totally love the new album.

Good to hear he's going into new directions again. Really shows how forward thinking RDJ is. The music is really powerful and beautiful makes me cry almost every time. It's dark brooding and very unique in a style only aphex could do. It has some Fx that I have never heard before very psychoacoustic in places.

He's got one friend on there. Rupertpupkin, who plays a lot of Legowelt (and a recent crush on Alan Watts). Wouldn't think mister Legowelt is behind the select ambient tracks, right? Well, I think it's obvious there are different people behind the tracks. That new album is pure rank (staying in the "anks" here - shameful pun yeah). And those SAW's have some likeable moments. Let's just be silly and give Legowelt credit for those.

I'm wondering if it's computer generated:

1. There's a shitload of material

2. Same sounds are used over and over

3. Same harmonies and cadenzas are used over and over

Maybe it's a computer programmer?

66e8014ba054d678959c0f0047d6c10c.jpg

I'm wondering if it's computer generated:

1. There's a shitload of material

2. Same sounds are used over and over

3. Same harmonies and cadenzas are used over and over

Maybe it's a computer programmer?

66e8014ba054d678959c0f0047d6c10c.jpg

this lends more credence to this being Aphex trolling.

lol. but i still highly doubt that this has anything to do with RDJ, at all.

yeeeaaahh, but what about that terrible intro to skeleton... a red herring?

funny computer program is funny.

This guy has been sending me an email a week, begging me to release another dmx krew megamix. He calls me "Lord <my last name here>". I just told him to be patient, as I need to be in the right mood, and need about 3 hours without the kids around to record it. I've been talking to him since BEFORE he posted that afx megamix thread awhile back. after i confronted him about it, he politely took it down, and said he only uploaded it so he could play it in front of his class or something. I've probably been getting lold at for months.

Guest cctoide

3 options:

1- random internet dude making fun of everyone

2- random watmm members making fun of watmm

3- aphex making fun of watmm

It's Steinvord, and he made Brown Under Keks too.

confirmed AFX material at warprecords

Do you have a linky for this dude.

Try to reedit last post, have checked Warp records site no info there.

go to warprecords and look up aphex twin, or aphex twin albums. he has a lot of material there.

Nope just looked again at the two pages and no mention of this whatsoever, so its a fake.

you sure? it's all showing up for me..

premo tracks btw. I like the different kinds of kicks he's experimenting with. never heard him use these kinds of patterns either.

well jodey kendrick is of pretty much unknown identity themselves so back to square one?

what?

Here he is .. being cool.

5791203385_1e15c302bc.jpg

-> second result from google image search linking to jpop.com

-> no other pics

confirmed! good work mr yo303

That's actually him you dimwit, are you friends with him on Facebook?? thats where the picture is from.

Archived