IGNORED

Last Step - Sleep

cear

i didn't read the first bit of your post, so i sat there watching the ff7 video, waiting for someone to cast SLEEP, didn't happen.)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaron funk interview

http://thequietus.com/articles/08802-venetian-snares-last-step-interview-sleep

I would get booked for raves in Winnipeg, but that didn't last long. I would just play my tracks and kids would start crying. A friend of mine told me after a set I'd done here at some rave there was a girl in tears saying "I can't believe I paid money for this!"

Sleep for example was recorded in 2008.

aaron funk interview

http://thequietus.co...interview-sleep

I would get booked for raves in Winnipeg, but that didn't last long. I would just play my tracks and kids would start crying. A friend of mine told me after a set I'd done here at some rave there was a girl in tears saying "I can't believe I paid money for this!"

Sleep for example was recorded in 2008.

Great interview, he has gained my respect.

Great interview.

I didnt realise all the kit for the speed dealer moms gig had been hired in for the bangface weekender - kinda explains why they had so many problems with it. I figured that they had flown all their own stuff over from Canada and just couldnt get it to work on the day.

they fucking used my old photoshop there!

they seem to have made it more reddish, for some reason

snaresvsannoyingfans.jpg

not sure what to think of that

didn't know this was so wide-spread

i wonder what aaron thinks of it

he'll probably hate it, and me

good interview nonetheless

music fails when its presentation becomes the basis for its existence

they fucking used my old photoshop there!

they seem to have made it more reddish, for some reason

snaresvsannoyingfans.jpg

not sure what to think of that

didn't know this was so wide-spread

i wonder what aaron thinks of it

he'll probably hate it, and me

good interview nonetheless

music fails when its presentation becomes the basis for its existence

So dumb, I saw that pic years ago, funny shit

For a while back then I would get booked for raves in Winnipeg, but that didn't last long. I would just play my tracks and kids would start crying

LOL

This stuff is genius! Can't believe I've never heard of his Last Step stuff before. Venetian Snares has a ton of shit tracks but sometimes it really shines.

Guest CraniumXII

I don't give a shit about Vsnares Last Step projects.. It will never be as good as Analord

Is that really fair, considering that Richard has $60,000 dollar synthesizers sitting in his living room? This is quite a welcome change, from the typical Vsnares. I have been quite bored with everything since Horsey Noises... and he has put out like 10 different efforts since then.

nice tunes overall i do like them honest but the quality is way off especially on intro to my off days. those opening synths or watever you guys call them deserve better. something is flat/off on what is supposed to be a powerful intro

analord spoiled me all.

Archived