IGNORED

Last Step - Sleep

cear

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like 2005 again but it's always great to listen to a few more 4/4 VSnares tracks.

Only one of those tracks is in 4/4 (most are 5/8, two are 7/8). :rolleyes:

snares :emotawesomepm9:

I believe I called it.

Not quite:

Possibly last step. Something like that

No Caretstik, you did:

Anticlimax, probably.

Last Step is imo the most interesting thing Aaron Funk has done lately. I don't understand why some try to guess who is it ? Last Step on Planet Mu isn't suppose to be him for sure?

Last Step is imo the most interesting thing Aaron Funk has done lately. I don't understand why some try to guess who is it ? Last Step on Planet Mu isn't suppose to be him for sure?

lol, guess the initial thread title was not the same, it was changed when it was announced that it would in fact be Last Step.

people started making bets what would ZIQ303 be...

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I knew last step was him the first time I heard it, and I'm a huge snares fanboy.

I knew last step was him the first time I heard it, and I'm a huge snares fanboy.

I think it's the odd time signatures that make it apparent right off the bat. Once you get into it all the acid noodling and beats makes it even clearer.

That being said, I don't think anyone has ever questioned it was him so I don't know why we have to type these things. lol

Edit:^^^ I mean anyone other than Antape has questioned that it was him ^^^

I might have explained myself badly, but I didn't mean I think it's not Vsnares. It's just that the title must have been changed after the thread creation and I was confused about people wondering which artist it could be (like THIS IS MICKAEL JACKSON pointed out).

I might have explained myself badly, but I didn't mean I think it's not Vsnares. It's just that the title must have been changed after the thread creation and I was confused about people wondering which artist it could be (like THIS IS MICKAEL JACKSON pointed out).

Ah that makes sense now. =)

No sweat. :music:

I might have explained myself badly, but I didn't mean I think it's not Vsnares. It's just that the title must have been changed after the thread creation and I was confused about people wondering which artist it could be

yeah me 2

the samples sometimes sound like the more dissonant/moody analord tracks

awesome synthwork, i really really like the sound of these jams.

Archived