IGNORED

Dancing to known(1)

zkom

I honestly don't get contemporary dance - the whole concept seems to go way over my head and leaves me feeling completely uncultured for not understanding it....

• 4 months later...

Why does the recording randomly from high to low pass filter, like a headphone jack being inserted halfway?

Also

cgPRA.gif

Watkin Tudor Jones would've reacted exactly this way.

I honestly don't get contemporary dance - the whole concept seems to go way over my head and leaves me feeling completely uncultured for not understanding it....

This, but I don't feel bad about it, because I know contemporary dance is rubbish

This, but I don't feel bad about it, because I know contemporary dance is rubbish

There's plenty of awesome modern dance, it just isn't as well known. For instance, compare the difference in quality between Scuba and LMFAO.

Stomp are the god fathers of modern contemporary dance, Z'ev and EN totally ripped of their style. Blueman group too were clearly the originators of industrial music, fuck throbbing gristle and kraftwerk

Archived