IGNORED

Fuck this shit

mentalextension

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest couch

Woman in op doesn't know what she wants. OP, if you meet women that can't be straight about what they are looking for, or are conflicted about it, do not invest your emotions with them. You also need to be real about what you are looking for too.

I'v been in exaclty the same situation, it does not work, forget about her and don't you shed a single tear!

What i'v learnd from my previous relationships is this, you have to be able to trust her a 100percent and she has to let you be you. If you don't laugh your ass off everyday with her and if she bitches about you playing games, your music or complains about you having fun or being drunk, tell her to get the fuck out of your life!

Edit: and if she's not a freak for your cock, dump her

Guest viscosity

yeah fuckit. give it some time, then when you're up to it, you'll have the chance to rediscover that feeling with someone new.

wasn't sure where to post this, but I find it sums up my idea of semiotics well. just happens to pertain to the feelings of fresh love

"

My anxieties as to behavior are futile, ever more so, to infinity. If the other, incidentally or negligently, gives the telephone number of a place where he or she can be reached at certain times, I immediately grow baffled: should I telephone or shouldn't I? (It would do no good to tell me that I can telephone - that is the objective, reasonable meaning of the message - for it is precisely this permission I don't know how to handle.) What is futile is what apparently has and will have no consequence. But for me, an amorous subject, everything which is new, everything which disturbs, is received not as a fact but in the aspect of a sign which must be interpreted. From the lover's point of view, the fact becomes consequential because it is immediately transformed into a sign: it is the sign, not the fact, which is consequential (by its aura). If the other has given me this new telephone number, what was that the sign of? Was it an invitation to telephone right away, for the pleasure of the call, or only should the occasion arise, out of necessity? My answer itself will be a sign, which the other will inevitably interpret, thereby releasing, between us, a tumultuous maneuvering of images. Everything signifies: by this proposition, I entrap myself, I bind myself in calculations, I keep myself from enjoyment.

Sometimes, by dint of deliberating about "nothing" (as the world sees it), I exhaust myself; then I try, in reaction, to return -- like a drowning man who stamps on the floor of the sea -- to a spontaneous decision (spontaneity: the great dream: paradise, power, delight): go on, telephone, since you want to! But such recourse is futile: amorous time does not permit the subject to align impulse and action, to make them coincide: I am not the man of mere "acting out" -- my madness is tempered, it is not seen; it is right away that I fear consequences, any consequence: it is my fear -- my deliberation -- which is "spontaneous.”

Roland Barthes

A Lover's Discourse: Fragments

Sounds like she used you as a rebound, or rather a series of rebounds. She'll end up going back to the original guy and then doing this all again next year.

Best thing to forget about her and get drunk.

yeah, what this guy said.

also, the 17 vs 21 age gap is kinda weird. find a nice girl your own age.

The age gap wasn't really the problem, We we're pretty much on the same mindlevel, but now she's broke as fuck and can't pay for another month in her school (we go to the same music college ) and she pretty much went to her ex over the night so i officially ended this chaotic nonsense, but i also make her seem like she's a total bitch, which she isn't, a part of her is this really fun, kind and creative person(I even got her into ableton and she made a couple of surprisingly cool tracks, with a little input from me) which i got to know and loved, i think it's a fucking waste if she stays with her ex, and i know she will too, because he doesn't like her going to music college because he thinks you can't make it in music(he's a lot older as well, he's like 32 !), and he cannot tolerate her playing guitar and singing in their apartment, which is kind of the reason she left him in the first place, so i'm pretty shure she will leave him again and either try to get back with me or some other random guy, but i told her to really think about what she wants for a while and that i'm not mad at her, because i ain't, i totally understand her frustration right now !

Guest fiznuthian

Can anyone explain why this happens?

I'm sorry but any girl who even mentions being a "cheater" or having "cheated" recently can stay the fuck away from me until they act like a human being.

To knowingly allow someone to invest emotions in you, act like it matters, then go fuck another man is about as self-degrading as it gets.

What's wrong with telling someone you no longer like them and sealing the deal? As if it's so terrible to tell a guy, hey you don't excite me anymore.. before you drop them off a cliff.

Do yourself a favor and let her wallow in her own shit. Look for someone decent and make yourself happy always.

Thanks for all the support guys, you managed to make me smile in a situation like this, I'm having a small gig this wednesday so i cooked up some mean aggro-techno with samples of naughty words aimed for her ex, which he hopefully will be attending, it's gonna be a blast ! :)

Thanks for all the support guys, you managed to make me smile in a situation like this, I'm having a small gig this wednesday so i cooked up some mean aggro-techno with samples of naughty words aimed for her ex, which he hopefully will be attending, it's gonna be a blast ! :)

that´ll show him

Guest Xenblake

get in touch with your feminin side

but not too much else you'll be equally baffled at the modus operandum of your maleness.

Guest Xenblake

Thread shouldn't even be on here. Title basically translates to sex with poo.

perform coitus with said faecal matter?

Archived