IGNORED

Fuck this shit

mentalextension

It's been said already, but there's no point moping about this. You're dating an admitted cheater and are sort of a mug for doing so. But you're wrong and mistakes are bound to be made. Don't feel shitty, feel unsurprised.

We all have our own way of coping with these things. Nobody's found the bodies of my exes yet and I'm all the happier for it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest couch

lock her in a room and then just put ventolin really loud on loop

Going to try this sometime. Move my stereo speaker stacks right up to the door.

It's been said already, but there's no point moping about this. You're dating an admitted cheater and are sort of a mug for doing so. But you're wrong and mistakes are bound to be made. Don't feel shitty, feel unsurprised.

We all have our own way of coping with these things. Nobody's found the bodies of my exes yet and I'm all the happier for it.

Oh fucks sake, I meant to say "You're young and mistakes are bound to be made."

lol

Sorry

Guest RandySicko

I wasted 2 years of my life chasing around a girl I was utterly mad about. Finally gave up and realized everything I was doing was out of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence . The whole ordeal almost ruined ae's envane for me too!! A week after getting engaged to the current woman of my dreams, guess who contacted me, ready for a relationship. Felt really good stamping rejected across her forehead.

Guest RandySicko

ALso..staying active, remembering why I was pissed, grabbing myself by the balls and hunting down some fresh tail helped drag me out of the SEVERE depression resulting from those first few months of non-contact

17 and 21 is a pretty big gap in terms of emotional age. also she's a cheater. you don't need this, take it as a life lesson and move on.

Unless the guy is 21 and the girl is 17. Girls mature earlier blah blah blah.

Unless you're a virgin and wanting to get laid then don't bother with a cheater unless you both happen to not be very monogamous. Plenty of fish in the sea and all that.

Edit: Oh good, you ended it.

17 and 21 is a pretty big gap in terms of emotional age. also she's a cheater. you don't need this, take it as a life lesson and move on.

Unless you're a virgin and wanting to get laid then don't bother with a cheater unless you both happen to not be very monogamous. Plenty of fish in the sea and all that.

If only that were actually true

Guest Drahken

yeah fuckit. give it some time, then when you're up to it, you'll have the chance to rediscover that feeling with someone new.

wasn't sure where to post this, but I find it sums up my idea of semiotics well. just happens to pertain to the feelings of fresh love

"

My anxieties as to behavior are futile, ever more so, to infinity. If the other, incidentally or negligently, gives the telephone number of a place where he or she can be reached at certain times, I immediately grow baffled: should I telephone or shouldn't I? (It would do no good to tell me that I can telephone - that is the objective, reasonable meaning of the message - for it is precisely this permission I don't know how to handle.) What is futile is what apparently has and will have no consequence. But for me, an amorous subject, everything which is new, everything which disturbs, is received not as a fact but in the aspect of a sign which must be interpreted. From the lover's point of view, the fact becomes consequential because it is immediately transformed into a sign: it is the sign, not the fact, which is consequential (by its aura). If the other has given me this new telephone number, what was that the sign of? Was it an invitation to telephone right away, for the pleasure of the call, or only should the occasion arise, out of necessity? My answer itself will be a sign, which the other will inevitably interpret, thereby releasing, between us, a tumultuous maneuvering of images. Everything signifies: by this proposition, I entrap myself, I bind myself in calculations, I keep myself from enjoyment.

Sometimes, by dint of deliberating about "nothing" (as the world sees it), I exhaust myself; then I try, in reaction, to return -- like a drowning man who stamps on the floor of the sea -- to a spontaneous decision (spontaneity: the great dream: paradise, power, delight): go on, telephone, since you want to! But such recourse is futile: amorous time does not permit the subject to align impulse and action, to make them coincide: I am not the man of mere "acting out" -- my madness is tempered, it is not seen; it is right away that I fear consequences, any consequence: it is my fear -- my deliberation -- which is "spontaneous.”

Roland Barthes

A Lover's Discourse: Fragments

That was awesome, thanks for sharing.

If only that were actually true

I'm just quoting what I learned in text books. The books neglected to mention, however, that although they mature faster, many remain bat-shit for a while.

yeah fuckit. give it some time, then when you're up to it, you'll have the chance to rediscover that feeling with someone new.

wasn't sure where to post this, but I find it sums up my idea of semiotics well. just happens to pertain to the feelings of fresh love

"

My anxieties as to behavior are futile, ever more so, to infinity. If the other, incidentally or negligently, gives the telephone number of a place where he or she can be reached at certain times, I immediately grow baffled: should I telephone or shouldn't I? (It would do no good to tell me that I can telephone - that is the objective, reasonable meaning of the message - for it is precisely this permission I don't know how to handle.) What is futile is what apparently has and will have no consequence. But for me, an amorous subject, everything which is new, everything which disturbs, is received not as a fact but in the aspect of a sign which must be interpreted. From the lover's point of view, the fact becomes consequential because it is immediately transformed into a sign: it is the sign, not the fact, which is consequential (by its aura). If the other has given me this new telephone number, what was that the sign of? Was it an invitation to telephone right away, for the pleasure of the call, or only should the occasion arise, out of necessity? My answer itself will be a sign, which the other will inevitably interpret, thereby releasing, between us, a tumultuous maneuvering of images. Everything signifies: by this proposition, I entrap myself, I bind myself in calculations, I keep myself from enjoyment.

Sometimes, by dint of deliberating about "nothing" (as the world sees it), I exhaust myself; then I try, in reaction, to return -- like a drowning man who stamps on the floor of the sea -- to a spontaneous decision (spontaneity: the great dream: paradise, power, delight): go on, telephone, since you want to! But such recourse is futile: amorous time does not permit the subject to align impulse and action, to make them coincide: I am not the man of mere "acting out" -- my madness is tempered, it is not seen; it is right away that I fear consequences, any consequence: it is my fear -- my deliberation -- which is "spontaneous.”

Roland Barthes

A Lover's Discourse: Fragments

That was awesome, thanks for sharing.

dunno, to me it seems Mr. Roland Barthes is gonna be really embarrassed he wrote that when he sobers up in the morning. Or when he reaches his 20s.

It sucks when you invest so much time and emotion into someone, for them to only stomp on you and tell you that they no longer love you.

It sucks really hard.

I've never experienced more suck in my life.

You can't make a hoe a housewife

wrong!

awkward lol

I picture you channeling Asymmetrical Head as you typed!

it must be the exclamation mark!

I'm now realizing she's a total insecure bitch when it comes to relationships and i really don't care for her in that way anymore, she's just a good friend now, and if she ever tries something with me again i will tell her to fuck off, thanks watmm, you made me realize that there are much better gals out there than this one ! :)

I just needed to write down my feelings earlier, that's why i started this thread, since my mind sometimes can't arrange things on the shelf automatically i sometimes have to do it through writing, so my apologies to any one who feels like i wasted their precious time...

Now this is the last post i'll make here, fuck this thread, fuck it up its stupid ass !

Archived