IGNORED

Electronic eBay sale! Loads of Autechre, Aphex Twin, Rephlex and more...

Goiter Sanchez

I need the money pretty bad here fellas; so I've started upping my collection to teh intarnets for sale! I have been a rabid completist when it comes to collecting so you're likely to be able to fill in some holes in your collection at the following link...

http://bit.ly/H4CIhD

Just a few of the good finds here are as follows:

Aphex Twin Mask

Ae/Hafler Trio Collab 1

Autechre 'Radio Mix' original CD

All Japanese Ae Pressings wi bonus tracks

Artificial Intelligence II 2XCD Special Ed

The Philosophy of Sound and Machine compilation

Nav Katze Never Mind The Distortions 2XCD

Lots of Autechre/Aphex albums and EPs

Lots of comps and singles featuring remixes and obscure tracks!

Lots of Rephlex!

I had the 'GAK', 'Power-Pill', 'Japanese Windowlicker' CDs and Steel 2XCD Quaristice but they sold out very fast!

So please bid on stuff! It's going to a good cause! I'll be upping more next month including my BoC, Warp and Planet Mu collection...

Guest Ron Manager

I always feel sad when people have to sell their collections. Hope you get what these are worth pal, some awesome stuff here. For what it's worth I've got my eye on LP5...

This makes me sad that you're selling all of these

I'd be very sad if I had to sell such a beautiful collection like this

I will definitely be trying to win every single one though ;)

Good luck hope you get some insane prices for that Radio Mix and other rares

I reaaaaaaally wanted that Drukqs 2 Track Promo but I fucking fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up the auction was over. And so affordable too! Dammit

Good to see everyone had a great time with these. I appreciate all the bids! I don't mind selling all this stuff; all I really care about is the music and having it losslessly archived on my hard drives so if I can make money off the physical objects and still have the music I'm all for it.

I reaaaaaaally wanted that Drukqs 2 Track Promo but I fucking fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up the auction was over. And so affordable too! Dammit

I have it now :beer:

I have it now :beer:

Nice one. I reluctantly return your :beer: , sir

I got

JODa8.jpg

I was robbed by a glitch in the matrix on that one... still got a great haul, though:

• Autechre—Peel Sessions 1 & 2
  • ATP 3.0
  • ISS:SA (finally!)
  • Skampler
  • Push Button Objects—A Day In A Life
  • Ko-Wreck Technique—Ko-Wrecktion EP & Remixes
  • Qunioline Yellow—Dol Goy Assist

bit of an indulgent spree for me, but it's just money, I guess

Wow you got a lot awesome

I was aiming to win more but they all went above what they cost on Amazon and Discogs so I couldn't bring myself around to bidding >_<

I got ATP 1.0 :D

Extremely excited for the alternative live version of IABPOITC or whichever BOC track it was on there

Can't wait for your record sale, I'll be watching out for that

So will there be any more CD's up for sale?

Your collection is/was drool worthy!

Yes, I have only sold 1/3 of my CD collection! There is a lot more... I am going to up more sales next month (to avoid huge insertion fees from eBay) and I will PM everyone who has posted in here or who has purchased from me!

Archived