IGNORED

Say your goodbyes to McGriff in here

Guest Rambo

I just find it kind of funny that the most heavily moderated thread on this entire forum is the funny pictures thread. I actually haven't seen too many deletions outside of there, but maybe that's because they were deleted. It's a bit annoying in that thread, but how is it outside of there (like not rhetorically, I'm really asking where else significant things have been deleted)?

That's the point. You had to be there to know. If you weren't there, you'll never know. It is exactly this point which hits my nerves. It's a genocide of posts. Excuse my melodramatic tone, but the logic is sound, imo.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just find it kind of funny that the most heavily moderated thread on this entire forum is the funny pictures thread. I actually haven't seen too many deletions outside of there, but maybe that's because they were deleted. It's a bit annoying in that thread, but how is it outside of there (like not rhetorically, I'm really asking where else significant things have been deleted)?

That's the point. You had to be there to know. If you weren't there, you'll never know. It is exactly this point which hits my nerves. It's a genocide of posts. Excuse my melodramatic tone, but the logic is sound, imo.

Ha, yeah. I can't say that most of my (many) deleted posts were undeserved, though. Probably a few.

I try really hard to avoid WATMM politics. The Facebook page is usually just depressing with people posting stuff involving it and there was the whole xltronic episode.

The whole xltronic episode? You mean the competition between watmm and xlt? That was part of the fun and not so much politics, imo. Perhaps it was politics for the admins, but I doubt that either. There was always a chuckle when JR showed his head at xlt. In both directions, I'm sure. Sometimes it got a bit edgy, but nothing JR couldn't handle.

Can't find his account anymore.

ah yes, well it was this:

I celebrated life; internets tried to be my dad

i dont think i post enough to ever catch the controversial threads that get deleted, i only ever see the fallout.

I like watmm but i miss the posters that have been banned / left. Especially sup, kid had skills!

See ya fred, be good xx

McGriff was one of my all-time favorites.

RIP

i dont think i post enough to ever catch the controversial threads that get deleted, i only ever see the fallout.

I like watmm but i miss the posters that have been banned / left. Especially sup, kid had skills!

See ya fred, be good xx

Joined 02-February 10

Pshhh.

Just awesome, another member of what made WATMM a fun place leaves. All the character of this board is getting slowly squeezed out and becoming an unfunny bland patch on the internet. Internet is serious business and no humor or whimsy allowed!

Fred is/was WATMM'S Pikachu.

Actually, While I'm on the subject of Pokémon. That character Ash is a pompous idiot.

He doesn't seem to appreciate or have any respect for his Pokémon.

After all, a Pokétrainer is only as good as his best Pokémon, is he not?

... Anyway I digress, WATMM is a music forum, not a Pokémon one.

We will miss you.

Allowing freedom of speech takes no effort on anyone's part. Why ruin a good thing?

While I do think that this place is a bit over-moderated, it is still a forum, not a country. There shouldn't be completely free speech.

I believe I missed Essss' departure. What was the deal there? Thread? Or got that deleted as well? His account is, anyways. Looks like the Stasi is working AOK.

Archived