IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Give me an egg, give me some pineapple, fuck, throw some chips, or falafel in that borgar.

Throw meat, cheese, and ketchup between two buns and it's pure magic. Actually, it's so magical that you can throw pretty much anything else in between those buns and it's still good.

26 minutes ago, Squee said:

Give me an egg, give me some pineapple, fuck, throw some chips, or falafel in that borgar.

Throw meat, cheese, and ketchup between two buns and it's pure magic. Actually, it's so magical that you can throw pretty much anything else in between those buns and it's still good.

You would think that, but I've had some abominations that were nowhere near being worthy of being labeled a borgar.

There's a place here (Bernie's Burger Bus) that serves a burger that uses two grilled cheese sandwiches as the buns:

Image result for bernies burger bus

I mean, how the fuck do you even eat that borgar?

2 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

You would think that, but I've had some abominations that were nowhere near being worthy of being labeled a borgar.

There's a place here (Bernie's Burger Bus) that serves a burger that uses two grilled cheese sandwiches as the buns:

Image result for bernies burger bus

I mean, how the fuck do you even eat that borgar?

We agree on that. You need to be able to bite into a burger without dislocating your jaw. And two grilled cheese sandwiches as buns is just... very American. It needs to be a soft brioche bun.

• Like 1

I've had a burger similar to that but with 1 pattie, down in good ole Oklahoma a few years back. 

It was tasty. Bring an AED in case you have a heart attack though.

2 minutes ago, Squee said:

We agree on that. You need to be able to bite into a burger without dislocating your jaw. And two grilled cheese sandwiches as buns is just... very American. It needs to be a soft brioche bun.

Agreed on the brioche - best borgar bred evar.

Ever try a pretzel bun? I've had a few borgars here and there with them, and they are pretty tasty too:

Image result for pretzel bun

23 hours ago, ambergonk said:

Making RZA burgers again. The one I made last night I used a veggie burger patty (Morning Star brand), slapped on a slice of cheddar, then stacked it with tomato, pickle, sauteed onion, fried egg, and a dab of sambal oelek. Used Eggo buttermilk waffles in lieu of buns.

Thanks for posting. I couldn't remember who made those and didn't want to start scouring this thread for the info. Might try it this weekend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Agreed on the brioche - best borgar bred evar.

Ever try a pretzel bun? I've had a few borgars here and there with them, and they are pretty tasty too:

Image result for pretzel bun

Yeah, but they're too salty in an uncool way. If only they would use Maldon salt or something like that. Salt that actually tastes good.

fried egg in burger is so good. obviously not an every time thing cos that shit will slowly kill you from the inside out. but i am inclined to say i am a big fan of The Egg.

30 minutes ago, bitchroast said:

fried egg in burger is so good. obviously not an every time thing cos that shit will slowly kill you from the inside out. but i am inclined to say i am a big fan of The Egg.

This is the only Egg I am down with:

I'm obviously well fucking hammered, otherwise why would be lurking in such a lame thread of people posting up pictures of their burger?

Have to say though a fried egg on top of a burger is first class. Proper drunken fucking ape/wolf/badger/magic cat grub.

Had it a few times and always sat there like a big fat buddha who has reached food nirvana. 

You also know your gonna have a very satisfying shit the following day. Awesome.

Edited by beer badger