IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

not lookin good.

I can't help but notice that beef is a cooked dead cow. There are certain presentations that make it appealing, that one fails.

(actually if you look at again it looks like a mcdonalds burger with semen all over it)

09re-recipepicks-blkbean-burger608.jpg

etc

http://1.bp.blogspot...wY/s400/mlr.jpg

Edited by vamos scorcho

Probably the most depressing burger I've had for years. Had to have a bbq in the weather we had today and ran out of chicken so had to get last minute Tesco's Finest burgers. What a sorry state it was.

DSC_0058.jpg

LOL Edited by jefferoo

that looks like a terrible 5 guys burger honestly

sorry to break the news to you, but that's a what all half-eaten burgers pictured on low quality camera phones look like

edit: does look a wee bit small in circumference though, but that may just be my ginormous hand

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

that looks like a terrible 5 guys burger honestly

sorry to break the news to you, but that's a what all half-eaten burgers pictured on low quality camera phones look like

edit: does look a wee bit small in circumference though, but that may just be my ginormous hand

No, that's what a shitty overcooked shitmeat burger looks like. :cisfor:

The evidence against Five Guys is stacking the fuck up in this thread.

Edited by baph

what the fuck ever. you treat atery-clogging like an art form. it's just a fucking burger, they all look like shit, yet taste like heaven. you smoosh it into you face and shit it out, end of story. i'm not guy fatass on foodchannel or whatever the fuck his name is, and go around looking for the perfect 30 dollar burger, so fuck the rest. IT TASTDE LIKE HEAVEN.

sorry so angry,shitting it out righ now

edit: make you own damn burger, and masturbate to the end result, s'what i do

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

I wish they still made pepperoni pizza eggrolls like grandma used to make.

*picks up box*

Guy, you've done it again!

AqXrkdKCQAE6j55.png

this angers me. what a tool he is. old skool pizza egg rolls? wtf.

Guy Fieri is probably a huge fucking jackass

probably?

Guy-Fieri-1-e1336327662855.jpg

guyfieri_web.jpg

dude is 44 years old and his real name is guy ferry. he wears a wristband. he usually wears his sunglasses on the back of his head. he wears pistons as jewelry and calls it his bling. he wears several rings, bracelets and chains. he bleaches his hair. he drives the bus to flavor town. he says things are off the chain. he wears shirts with fire on them. he wears giant watches. he wears a thumb ring. he has a tattoo of dice.

dude is 44 years old and his real name is guy ferry. he wears a wristband. he usually wears his sunglasses on the back of his head. he wears pistons as jewelry and calls it his bling. he wears several rings, bracelets and chains. he bleaches his hair. he drives the bus to flavor town. he says things are off the chain. he wears shirts with fire on them. he wears giant watches. he wears a thumb ring. he has a tattoo of dice.

lol

probably?

Guy-Fieri-1-e1336327662855.jpg

guyfieri_web.jpg

he's to cool for school........ obviously

probably?

I was being charitable, since I don't know the guy, and there's at least a small chance that he might cry himself to sleep every night.

I'd like to see Adam Richman take a steaming post-eating competition poop on Guy Fieri, tbqh