IGNORED

Your favourite album from the last 5 years

usagi

don't think, just answer. first thing that comes into your head. doesn't have to have been released in the last five years, just whatever you've listened to in that time.

I'm just curious to know where people are at with their tastes, outside of the usual suspects. my choice is probably obvious to anyone who's seen me post in Bug-related threads.

bug-london_zoo(1).jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIG03.jpg

photodementia - figure 3

it's a new release but it's stuck in my head so it was the first thing that came to mind. honestly one of the best musics i've heard in the last 10 years.

That is far too long of a time frame for me. I went through heavy depression, met my girlfriend of over 3 years, started smoking weed and psychedelics, graduated highschool, started college, moved out of my Mom's house; all while listening to various types of music.

Through the depression; either cLOUDDEAD's Ten, Portishead's Third, or Clara Rockmore's Art of Theremin.

Otherwise; something in the Fiery Furnaces or Matthew Friedberger's Discography.

Archived