IGNORED

iTAL tEK - Nebula Dance

From resident advisor and confirmed on Facebook by the man himself, LP no. 3 is finally here

forthcoming full-length ‘Nebula Dance’ which is due October 2012 on Planet Mu. His twinkling productions are lately inspired mainly by chi-town footwork and U.K. bass music.

Hope its still full of awesome melodies though....!

50553003307340_main.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest jasondonervan

Sounds somewhere between Kuedo and The Host, i.e. LUSH. I look forward to getting this for soundtracking the forthcoming autumn/winter months.

:music:

This LP really works for me. I didn't like Ital Tek's recent footwork-inspired tracks, but in the context of the LP they are a lot of fun and sound way more serious. Big melodies, catchy rhythms and interesting new music. Look forward to this!

• 2 weeks later...

After checking out the samples, this album sounds like it's going to be GOOOOOOD.

Been addicted to Pixel Haze and Gonga since the EP came out. Nebula Dance (going by that vid) and Dusk Beat sound insane. Can't listen to any more samples though... spoilers spoilers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived