IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Haha yeah right, gta5 isn't even out yet #troll

In future, it might be an idea for you to read posts properly, before childishly banding around troll hashtags.

Don't lie in your posts then, troll

GT6 = Grand Turismo 6, harpy

Finished Max Payne 3... again. That ending always makes me so happy :emotawesomepm9:

I still haven't finished it. Let's be honest, this game gets a little bit boring. You spend the whole game doing the same shit over and over. You don't get new abilities or anything. You might as well just play the same chapter 14 times because they all involve you just killing a bunch of guys uisng the same old methods. Max Payne 2 was better.

I don't even hate this game, it just pisses me off how uninventive they were with the gameplay. The music is kewl

I disagree. Gunplay is sweet and the pacing is good. Doesn't bore me at all.

No other shooter comes close to this.

Edited by Friendly Foil

Guest Iain C

Wow so many of you like really boring games. Shooters. Shooters. Driving games where all you do is race. Shooters. Shooters. Y-A-W-N.

Wow so many of you like really boring games. Shooters. Shooters. Driving games where all you do is race. Shooters. Shooters. Y-A-W-N.

Coming from you, that means very little.

Edited by Friendly Foil

I don't know why I bought into this Animal Crossing: New Leaf hype. I guess I just have a stupid compulsion to try everything, even though I kind of knew it probably wasn't for me.

But seriously... does this game ever get entertaining?

Sure it has a charm to it, and I can see why it would be appealing to some, but so far it has been painfully boring to play tbh.

Edited by Ceerial

Guest Enter a new display name

I have recently finished:

Silent Hill

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

I'm now playing Sin & Punishment: Star Successor. I love this game despite its high difficulty.

Today, I played with a guy online on GTA IV who made car noises with his mouth, every time he drove a car. He even altered the sound depending on the type of car. It was great.

Edited by Friendly Foil

*fart*

Guest Pennywise

*fart*

killing people and racing is fun. There should be a game where your vehicles speed is accelerated by running people over and successful drive-by shootings. Then I could play it covered in cows blood and masturbate.

Guest Pennywise

You've pretty much described a cross between the 90s dos classics Quarantine (ok that one's now quite so classic) and Carmageddon

So...what happens now?

Do I get a pancake?

I'm not paying for it

You've pretty much described a cross between the 90s dos classics Quarantine (ok that one's now quite so classic) and Carmageddon

Quarantine used to be my reason for being. Pretty amazing game. I mean it's not like a beautifully designed game or anything, but the humor, the sound effects, the cheeseball everything, and the fact that running over pedestrians in a bloody mess was barely an annoyance is just fantastic. The passengers were the best too. Goth boots, fishnets, army jacket, clown face - "HI I NEED TO GET HERE QUICKLY, MY GOLDFISH IS VERY SICK. . YOU HAVE HELPED ME IN YOUR OWN SMALL WAY, THOUGH YOUR TINY MIND CANNOT COMPREHEND IT" etc.

Anyone playing Hawken? I'm Derptron5000. Let's pretend we're giant robots and blow each other up. I have matured a lot since 1995.

Today, I played with a guy online on GTA IV who made car noises with his mouth, every time he drove a car. He even altered the sound depending on the type of car. It was great.

I love doing multiplayer with Brits, and bitching at them for driving on the wrong side.