IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

screw the reviewers, they are being rude about ryse too. (not reading killzone reviews, because will play) We'll see anyway, i'm not expecting shakespeare, it's killzone (although i didn't play through the last game (didn't even get past the first act heh), but that's cause i was over the ps3 when it came out i think).

Anyone getting a PS4 tonight?

Mine should be coming in the mail on Wednesday. Can't wait!

Nice, hope you don't run into any issues.

Thanks for your concern. I'm not too worried. Can't wait for Watch Dogs and MGSV!

Check out the latest MGS video... REALLY excited by what I see so far!

I love how South Park ragged on the Metal Gear Solid preorder bullshit.

Being rude about rise? A game that seems completely based on QTE button pressing? That's barely a game.

It was originally built for the kinect on the 360, so you will end up with quick time event after quick time event. But there is a flow and beauty to it none the less. Plus it's a very pretty game. I mean people game go all nerdball googoo over some fucking hipster platformer or rebuild of a 1980s space shooter, and yet knock a simple carnage romp for not being a game. It is a bloody game, it says so on the box ;-p

If it's to be a franchise perhaps they'll do a total rebuild on the input, and make it more arkham asylum. I dunno, i've just been watching my brother play it, maybe i'd hate actually playing it. Anyway, removed the stick from your arse obel you should be grateful. Walk free young man, walk free. [-;

Delet press the following buttons on your keyboard:

F!

U!

C!

K!

Congrats, you just played Ryse.

There is some weirdness going on lately since the PS4 released. People are hitting the twitch button, and streaming themselves in their playroom doing whatever they want and broadcasting live to twitch. A lot of them are getting banned pretty quickly. I see a lot of weed smoking, drinking. Some guy and his wife got real drunk and when she passed out on the couch he took her clothes off. It seems they are also very new to the idea of twitch and their innocent gaming brains are being corrupted by this onslaught of twitch user stupidity. Blatant and excessive racism, sexism, bullying. It's pretty uncomfortable. I wonder what Sony thinks of their twitch partnership so far.

played some assassin's creed 4 - it's a good demonstration for a potential engine for pirate simulator in the future, the environments are very pretty and the ship battles can be fun (though extremely simplistic in its current form).

the game as it is typical console wank: repetitive, pointless chasing for shiny objects for some achievements; primitive stealth mechanics with cheat-o-vision; boring unchallenging combat on the land; too much reliance for upgrades and customization instead of actual gameplay; a gameworld that feels like a playground with carefully planted objects (that help you in already easy stealthplay) instead of an actual world and that fucking idiotic immersion breaking metagame, probably the most idiotic idea i've ever seen in any game.

played some assassin's creed 4 - it's a good demonstration for a potential engine for pirate simulator in the future, the environments are very pretty and the ship battles can be fun (though extremely simplistic in its current form).

the game as it is typical console wank: repetitive, pointless chasing for shiny objects for some achievements; primitive stealth mechanics with cheat-o-vision; boring unchallenging combat on the land; too much reliance for upgrades and customization instead of actual gameplay; a gameworld that feels like a playground with carefully planted objects (that help you in already easy stealthplay) instead of an actual world and that fucking idiotic immersion breaking metagame, probably the most idiotic idea i've ever seen in any game.

on that note, would you say its better or worse than ACII?

I haven't played anything after Brotherhood, which I loved, but it did almost have TOO much to do. Plus im missing one percent on renovating the city and its driving me nuts. I searched for hours one day trying to find whatever it is that i needed to fix but couldn't find it on the map.

Stupid mericans getting the ps4 before us.

Well, at least you have XBone... right?

But any way, i could be playing killzone right now.

Based on reviews, you should be happy you aren't

If you go in expecting Killzone with more shiny graphics, Killzone Shadow Fall is not bad. Honestly I have no real overwhelming desire to keep playing it like I did Killzone 2 though. I think I might be FPSed out finally.

Resogun still stands as the best PS4 game so far - glad they focused on gameplay and making that the primary driver than graphics (although it is very pretty).

on that note, would you say its better or worse than ACII?

I haven't played anything after Brotherhood, which I loved, but it did almost have TOO much to do. Plus im missing one percent on renovating the city and its driving me nuts. I searched for hours one day trying to find whatever it is that i needed to fix but couldn't find it on the map.

never played any of the AC games before this one.

Guest Pennywise

Okami HD. Holy shit, It's been a while since I played a game like this. Its so pretty!! The soundtrack is immense.

It's a LOT like zelda, which is a very good thing. Every time I play it, I usually end up doing 6 hour sessions.

Okami HD. Holy shit, It's been a while since I played a game like this. Its so pretty!! The soundtrack is immense.

It's a LOT like zelda, which is a very good thing. Every time I play it, I usually end up doing 6 hour sessions.

ive always been super tempted to give this one a try...the graphic design looked absolutely extraordinary.

Playing this one again, after about an eight-year hiatus, and before that, as a kid
FB_zpsde83a23c.jpg
...look familiar?

Hint: Developed by Delphine Software International and released on Amiga in 1992

Edited by ambermonk

holy shit, crusader kings 2 new dlc got a judaism addition and the ability to rebuild the temple and create greater israel, here i come motherfuckers !!1

awesome!!! i gifted a copy to Brian Tregaskin

holy shit, crusader kings 2 new dlc got a judaism addition and the ability to rebuild the temple and create greater israel, here i come motherfuckers !!1

awesome!!! i gifted a copy to Brian Tregaskin

LOL

At some point I'm going to get into CK2 properly. I started playing it the week before GTAV came out and ruined my life, haven't touched it since

Guest Frankie5fingers

ive always been super tempted to give this one a try...the graphic design looked absolutely extraordinary.

you've never played Okami? get on that shit my friend, its an amazing game.

i never really was interested in CK but that sounds so fucking awesome!